1. [H] <Trailer Park Boys> (Semi-HC) - Now recruiting everything!

We are currently recruiting everything since Felmyst went down!
    We had a full roster fixed but majority of the players decided to wait for another server release.

http://trailerparkboys.shivtr.com/

Who are we?

We are 3 IRL friends from Sweden, who played World of Warcraft countless hours since Vanilla release.
    We have very good experience, since this is not the first server we establish Trailer Park Boys on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the first stop on your way of becoming a member in Trailer Park Boys. There are, as I'm sure you're aware of, a few things that WE require from YOU. However, WE would be nothing without YOU, so I will also list a couple of things that we are prepared to offer.

Now, before you even consider applying to TPB, there are a few things you must be aware of in order for you to even be looked at. First of all, know that this guild uses Loot Council as our loot system, read at our Forums for more information regarding that.

What we REQUIRE from you as a player:
    Complete or very close to full comprehension of the English language
    Being able to use the Calendar to ALWAYS sign up for raids, regardless if you're attending or not.
    That you have a very stable internet connection, this is not an acceptable excuse for missing raids
    Dedication in abundance, this covers anything from abiding directions given by officers to being able to take matters in your own hands, farming whatever is necessary, crafting, doing whatever to perfect your character outside raids.
    Knowledge of the TBC content and your respective class. We are not a beginners guide on how to raid in TBC, hence why this is required. We do allow questions, but we stress the importance of already being familiar with the game before you consider applying here.
    That you're able to follow instructions, handle stress, overtime, endless wiping in order to progress.
    Be able to tolerate criticism if we see a flaw in how you perform.
    Be respectful, if you have any complaints please bring that up with a superior.

What you can expect from US:
    Dedicated and experienced leaders
    A focused and (friendly) raid environment
    A guild you can rely on to push through difficult scenarios and rough patches such as the summer
    A community where there's tons of respect because anything less won't be tolerated
    Progress in the end-game content

Having all this said, I hope you really are up to the task and that you're able to live up to these expectations. If not, please do not even bother applying, it will save both you and me tons of time. If you however do feel that this is the place for you, I will refer you to our Application Template at the website, which is the model you will use in our application section.

Thank you for reading all these obvious statements and I hope to see you on our Application section soon!

Your Guild Master
    - Nezzix