1. raid lock

Hi guys, I'm quite new to pve and I would like to clarify how raid lock work. Here my questions:

- Do10n, 10hc, 25n and 25hc modes have different locks? or do they share the lock somehow? For example, if I play icc 10n could i play icc 10 hc afterwards? or would I be locked untill next week?

-If I play a raid, and the group gets disbanded after a couple bosses, can I play again that raid with another group if they already killed those bosses? for example let's say I play icc 10n with a group and it gets disbanded after gunship battle. Could I join another raid group that would have already went pass that point and would be at saufrang for example?

-Last question, not really related to the topic, do anyone know any nice casual/social pve guild that raids around 6-7pm server time? not anything elitist, I would just like a group of nice people to play with, but something more serious than pugs. I have tried to play with pugs for several weeks but really, its literally impossible to achieve anything, people don't follow the tactics even though leader explains it many times, people rage over the smallest issues, people leave, people afk... you can't achieve anything and you don't even have fun.

So that's it, I would appreciate some information about these topics

2. 1. Yes, different locks. You enter and kill a boss in icc 10 n, you're saved for icc 10 n and that's it.
    2. Not sure, but I suppose yes, if the raid progressed to the point where your former raid dissbanded.
    3. Best of luck finding a nice guild, I have none to suggest since I play on Lordaeron-i'm bored and i roam the forums sometimes, don't judge me lol.
    And yes, in pugs-random people grouping together for a raid- those things happen, you'd ask them "you know the tactics" and everyone will be "yeaaaa, ofc" and then you'd wipe at marrowgar because no one focuses the spikes.

3. What marcus said are completely wrong. The hell

1: Only ICC has the same raid lockout. Normal and HC
    2: No, that got implemented after WotLK. Correct me if im wrong here
    3: You can check on recruitment forums in ICC forum thread or w/e

4. OK, thx for the answers, so basically if I play icc25n and we disband after a couple bosses I'm basically screwed untill next week

5. OK, thx for the answers, so basically if I play icc25n and we disband after a couple bosses I'm basically screwed untill next week
    Or you can continue with another group who has not gone to that raid this week from where you left off. For example you disbanded at DBS(25 normal). You can gather 24 people who has not gone icc25 normal that week. If you are a raid leader, you will all start from DBS. Although it's highly unlikely you can gather people to join NOT a fresh raid, because they want to kill those first bosses as well. This is completely irrelevant with other sizes and difficulties. You can go 4 different ICCs in one week or one day even and kill 4x 12 bosses. (10n, 10hc, 25n, 25hc).

6. 1. Yes, different locks. You enter and kill a boss in icc 10 n, you're saved for icc 10 n and that's it.
    2. Not sure, but I suppose yes, if the raid progressed to the point where your former raid dissbanded.
    3. Best of luck finding a nice guild, I have none to suggest since I play on Lordaeron-i'm bored and i roam the forums sometimes, don't judge me lol.
    And yes, in pugs-random people grouping together for a raid- those things happen, you'd ask them "you know the tactics" and everyone will be "yeaaaa, ofc" and then you'd wipe at marrowgar because no one focuses the spikes.
    And this guy is WRONG. If you disbanded at DBS (25 normal) and you find a completely separate group, that is also @DBS (25 normal), you CAN NOT go with them. This is because you have different raid IDs. You can only go to the raid with people who has the same ID as you do or have no ID at all.

7. ICC, RS have same lock on respective raid size. You can go 25 man once and 10 man once. Heroic or Normal, that is up to you. You can even change to HC before pull at any boss, give a few tries, if no success switch back to Normal.

However you can go Normal AND Heroic on Trial of Crusade.

And all the rest of raids don't have Heroic mode, only 10 or 25 man.

After you kill first boss you will get lockout ID, only people with the same Id or people without ID can join you.

8. ICC, RS have same lock on respective raid size. You can go 25 man once and 10 man once. Heroic or Normal, that is up to you. You can even change to HC before pull at any boss, give a few tries, if no success switch back to Normal.

However you can go Normal AND Heroic on Trial of Crusade.

And all the rest of raids don't have Heroic mode, only 10 or 25 man.

After you kill first boss you will get lockout ID, only people with the same Id or people without ID can join you.
    i completely forgot about Ruby Sanctum. Kek
    Thanks for pointing that out.