1. Fist of Molten Fury cant pick it up (with screenshots)

Update: after the 3e x it droped its in my inventory now so its fixed but 4real the first 3 that dropped arent able to pick up (removed post cuz its finaly fixed)
    Edited: July 23, 2017

2. It might not be those fists alone as I've been having some wierd aoe looting problems.

3. yes its with alot of loot there. but after it droped 4x i finaly got it in my inventory so . i am fine with it now...

4. It's the AOE loot. You couldn't pick it up because you were looting the mob that didn't actually drop the fist.

5. no it was solo loot i needed to loot them 1 by 1 and i looted them all 1 by 1 to get it it was not AOE loot

I killed 1 of the group and looted it and slowly i killed them 1 by 1. explain me that :P

6. Warmane changed up the looting so it is kind of difficult to loot things when the mob defeated is like a few feet away.

tbh, the looting was better before they changed it. The AoE loot change costed me to lose some things to.

The only solution is to keep all dpsing mobs CLOSE to you.

Keep them close because the further they are away, the chance are you will get the AoE loot issue.

7. This is the result of the loot fix some months ago.
    Tbh, it was better before Skybro made the changes.