1. (A) <NBN Co> Oceanic Guild now formed and recruiting

Hi There,

Nofate here from NBN Co.

I'm sorry but your suburb won't be added to the NBN Network until 2089. However, you can join the latest Oceanic guild on Warmane Medivh x1 and start enjoying TBC today!

At this moment, we are a small but dedicated group of Oceanic players who are leveling up on Medivh x1 in light of what happened to Felmyst. We are providing the Alliance alternative on Medivh, as there is already an established Horde guild.

If you are interested, message me in game (Nofate) for an invite.

Once enough core are 70, we will commence dungeons, heroics and Karazhan attunement/clearing. From there, we aim to progress.

Cheers kents.

Nofate.

2. Hi Vrok

Once a sufficient level of raiders are approaching 70/ keyed and in pre raid bis we will establish raid times and schedule. I am anticipating two nights a week from 8:00 pm AEST however it will be open to a vote.

Message me (Nofate) in game for more mate.

3. Bump! Oceanic lads and ladies most of our core are now 40+ and several are 60+!! It's time to join.

4. Hi Nofate!

Your alternative of making an Oceanic Alliance guild on Medivh is a very interesting idea!
    I assume that you recruit everything at the moment regardless to the lack of Oceanic players on the server?
    Or do you guys start to have some preferences about the spec and class for your futur roster?

5. Lots of Oceanics already on Horde if that tickles your pickle >:)

6. Great, which class do you mostly need in your guild?

7. Resto shamans are in very short supply in the guild and on horde in general! Pst Nadzero, Onetonne or Brassbull for a guild invite <3

8. Or if you get bored on Horde pop over to NBN Co. I have a low level alt in Oath, rarely get on horde though.

9. Ranged openings would include:- mage, hunter. Melee openings:- Rogue, feral druid, Fury warrior. We are also looking for dedicated tank/healers (preferably not paladins, we have quite a few already in numerous roles). All good players accepted in the end however.