1. Prot warrior

Hey guys, I have DK and Warr, both tanks.... same GS and everything... and I cant decide which to play.. My main in Retail is Prot Warr and I love playing warrior, but I dont know if should I take it... what do you think guys ? (I'm skilled with prot warr I'm playing prot warr for years)

2. I like melons and my friend in upper post likes strawberry. Its something you should decide and cause its squishy it doesnt mean it cant be played. And you say you got experience, so go with your taste.

3. Invest effort into getting just as skilled at your DK tank because it's much more rewarding. If you ever set your sights on an end-game guild you'd be increasing your odds of finding yourself a spot amongst them by being a class that's valued more.

4. Do what you want, but imo I agree with everything that everyone posted here before me. I'd suggest you go DK, but if your preference overpowers the latter then it's all on you. DKs just generally do better and not get 2 shotted by LK xD(Note that blocking just reduces damage).