1. Mining

Hello, I have to ask, how mining on TBC works, I explored whole westfall, redridge mountains and cant find any silver or tin veins. How much veins are present in map, how to skill mining since maps are always empty? Is there some guide for mining on alliance side? It would be appreciated if someone answers all mine question or post a guide from lvl 1 to 300 mining and where I find all requied items. Thank you and have a nice day! :)

2. I have searched real hard and found this:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=tbc+mining+guide

I hope you can use it!

3. okay thats one question answered, what about the rest?

4. type your question in google, it's like MAGIC

5. type your question in google, it's like MAGIC
    Stop being an *******.

OT: Mining on Outland is difficult, the server is made for 2000 people, there's 15 000 playing. It is however doable (i'm almost maxed engineering/mining)

6. Mning in Outland is quite easy tbh or i am just lucky for mining on early EU hours.

For old world it can be a pain on your situation right now if you are on tin range i would suggest deadmines (i assume you are 70). Mine go out reset rinse and repeat.

7. It's better to wait until you are 70 and have a mount before you start mining. Walking around and trying to kill mobs to get to nodes when you're the same level as them is just a waste of time.

8. im lvl 41, and in on tin/silver range

9. get gatherer! works wonders if everyone in your guild also has it.

10. The guides from google are useless for warmane. For example i was mining iron and gold veins in thousand needles then i searched internet where to get mithril, surprise , mithril can be found in arathi, blasted lands. I went in blasted lands and farmed 1 hour, only 3 mithril mines, i went in arathi, farmed 1-2 hours and ended up with only 15 ores or so. Then i went to saint Google and found on wowhead that mithril is most present in thousand needles, well i was there for iron and havent seen any mithril. Now my personal opinion is that aside mines are very very rare to find they arent even spawned in the zones they need to spawn.They are so rare that it takes you 1 week to get mining to 300 as lvl 70. Im at 225 mining after 4-5 days. On retail you could get 300 in 1-2 days. In wotlk in here you get 450 in one day, but on outland there is no salvation.... For skinners its easier cause mobs are spawned everywhere but for miners it's a strugle. You can say ofc that mines are missing cause ppl overmining but skinners may also overskin and mobs are still present. I am dissapointed that i cannot skill mining properly and efficiently. I searched forums for mining on outland cause i thought ppl would confirm that mining or spawning time, spawning zones for mines are all bugged. So now i am the only one that checked 3-4 guides on google and noticed that the nodes dont spawn in the right zones as google guides show. Warmane should fix it and make certain nodes spawn in te zones they are supossed to spawn and also make the respawn time less since we are 15k players, and also spawn more mines than normal.
    Edited: September 20, 2017

11. Hello, I have to ask, how mining on TBC works, I explored whole westfall, redridge mountains and cant find any silver or tin veins. How much veins are present in map, how to skill mining since maps are always empty? Is there some guide for mining on alliance side? It would be appreciated if someone answers all mine question or post a guide from lvl 1 to 300 mining and where I find all requied items. Thank you and have a nice day! :)
    Mining and Herbalism spots are so bugged on this server lol.
    You could find hundreds of mines in one place and none in other.
    Go look in desolace and Stonetalon and ull see how copper and mithril veins spawn near each other.