1. Can't get hands on better trinkets

Since i can't get my hands on neither STS nor DBW im trying to play around with the avaible trinkets that i have but i can't decide which is a better combination between NES , Herkulm , Banner & soon thinking of getting mjolnir stone since it proc way more often than needle

DPS with NES + Banner :

DPS with Herkulm + Banner :

Dps with NES + herkulm :

I've tried simming the trinkets with kahorie dk simulator but it kinda just theory dps & it doesn't take into account the passive stats of herkulm i think. From looking at the dps it kinda show NES herkulm option to be the superior , but its not rreally the case & the dps change from test to test that's why im kinda confused. Will getting mjolnir be an improvement over NES ?

2. Hard to test these things like that 3 times of test, RNG can be very random at this point. Tho if we watch from trinket point of view, for frost pve I tend to have my eyes on Banner and Herkulm.

3. I can't see **** from these screenshots but Banner + Herkulm should be your best bet. NES and Mjolnir are better suited for Combat rogues, warriors, and MM hunters.

4. i got WFS today dps gain wasn't that much

Banner vs herkulm ? ( to use with WFS )

5. change ur sigil to + obliterate damage.