1. it was because you were just outclassed....to put in your argumentation BY A RANDOM GRP!
    Yeah, a random group with 4 guys from U Dogs We Cesar Milan (one of them a Devastation guy) and one guy from Myriad (Designers). Hey, that's basically the same as asking global chat for fillers. You're right- my bad.

but as i said who cares a guildtag in pvp lols.
    Apparently you do, since you're the one who made this thread bragging about "your guild" beating Devastation.
    Edited: July 25, 2017

2. i made this thread to trigger you guys so you que again :D

the trigger part seems to work
    the que part not so much
    Edited: July 25, 2017

3. Ye well from my exp these threads aren't 4ever. enjoy while at last. and if ur lucky u wont get a 2 week forum ban :P

4. Yeah, I was assuming that the bg chart was showing top dps at the bottom, but, regardless, the fact remains that you had five guys from your guild in an rbg that you told our GM was Method vs. Devastation. That's obviously dishonest, and I have a hard time to believe you'd even try to defend it, much less make some bs "brag" post based on that deception.

My alt was in Before the Dawn with you Kimsol, and that guild just kind of disappeared one day. Same as other guilds my alts have been in, such as Thunder Cats and Chalenjour. Meanwhile, I've been in Devastation for close to 2 years, and it's by far the most active pvp guild on Frostwolf today. Why do you think this guild survives while other guilds pop up and disappear, time and time again? I think a big reason is having GMs and officers like Maceel that the players know they can trust.

And we've played the best guilds on the server- Hysteria has a couple of vids from rbgs vs us (pretty close games as I recall) on one of their youtube channels. We beat Reluctance very recently- they showed up with Reluctance guys. I know Maceel has been trying to arrange an rbg with other guilds such as Verbally Violent in the last few days. Since my other druid is in that guild I'm very confident in saying that, if that rbg occurs, VV will show up with VV guys and Deva will show up with Deva guys. You might learn something from that.
    Hi there, alot of us from Before the Dawn still play, although we're seperated and some people probably changed their names, if we could help me find them we could perhaps remake the guild. :)

First 12