1. [A] Fresh Progression Guild Recruiting

Who are we and what we want to do
    Me and my friend want to start a Fresh Progression raiding guild were we all start from scratch. We will limit the gear we can use to what would be acquired during the current raid tier we are on IE: Tier 8 we would use Tier 7 gear. We want to recruit both new players and experienced players While everyone is currently working on ICC we want to start something fresh. We are currently leveling and wish to start finding as many people as interested in now. We aim to do 10 man raids and if there is enough interest we will do 25 man. All classes and roles are welcome as we just started looking!

How to contact
    The best way to contact us is to leave a message here with your in game name and what way you wish to be contacted. Otherwise you can always message me when we are on my in game name is: Dethkilr or feel free to join our discord(link below)

Discord
    https://discord.gg/F3Hpnny

2. Hello there!

This is exactly what I've been looking for. I'd be very much interested in joining.
    My Paladin's called Norilnej and I joined the discord server. Talking either place is all good for me.
    Edited: July 26, 2017

3. Would it be permittable to pug raids and collect gear outside of guild-runs for later use?