1. Race Change. Will it be offered?

I am aware that we currently don't know when it will be available.

But will it even be offered in the future? I remember some stuff being announced in the beginning such as the shop for example but I can't recall any other information about the other services they offered on say Icecrown.

Thank.

2. Bumped
    I have money to spend(waste) and wanna know if I'll be able to race change in the future.

3. Would also like to know when this will be implemented or if its in the pipe line +1

4. would be nice to recustomize too. kinda regret going orc female xd.

5. Has already been answered by a mod/staff member.

Unfortunately, there is no ETA so far.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ht=race+change

6. But did he meant there's no ETA as to 'when' or do they not even know if its going to be available at all?

@Agramon let us know mate

7. Name change too so i can change the name of this toon i brought from trade :P

8. But did he meant there's no ETA as to 'when' or do they not even know if its going to be available at all?

@Agramon let us know mate
    We are still not decided if it's will be available at all.

9. Agramon,

I'm also interested in doing race change as you allowed to buy character in the trade I think it would be fair that we could recustomize the character we bought. (Yes I assume I too old I don't have anymore the time to up myself a character).

Because it is very annoying from my side as I saw we could do some faction change it was indeed for me that race change were allowed and now I'm a little bit ****ed with my race...

If you could up this topic with a perfect reply like: "yes Baliang we will proceed :)" it would be perfect ahah.

Regards guys,

10. Agraman,

This is a very popular request across the board. While I usually dont care for horde (lol)... both faction want this feature badly. Please let the powers that be to push this up on their to do list. =)

11. The Administration is already aware of the demand for this and other similar features. There really is no need to try to keep bringing it up, since their decision isn't waiting to see how many people more ask for it.