1. These claims of "it took Panacea 1.5hrs to get to maiden" are ludicrous. You are assuming we had 10 T4 BiS geared players in there and struggled which is not true. We had a 35 min delay and both our tanks in OS gear and several people just at preraid BiS to gear up. While I agree these buffs are unnecessary and bad for newer guilds it's not as cataclysmic as you are portraying it.
    Edited: July 25, 2017

2. Can we get a dev response to these concerns? My guild has recently all started leveling from 1. We would like to know what we're getting ourselves into here. We were hoping for Blizzlike values. If trash is supposed to be easy, they let it be easy, if it's was hard on retail then it should be hard here. But an arbitrary buff for seemingly no reason is not what we signed up for.

Laszxx, I know people tend to exaggerate. Are there really trash mobs that hit for 16k?

3. There are definitely certain mobs that are "broken", yet a lot of them can be dealt with by either using CDs or CCing them. If you're going to just pull trash as you would prenerf , which is what I think many people are doing, you are going to wipe.

That said, 14 guilds killed Prince Malchezaar this reset in this current state. I think a lot of ppl posting about this here are exaggerating greatly.
    Edited: July 26, 2017

4. That said, 14 guilds killed Prince Malchezaar this reset in this current state. I think a lot of ppl posting about this here are exaggerating greatly.
    Do you understand the parts about specific damage numbers that these trash mobs deal mentioned in this thread and the fact that these guilds are already karazhan-geared? How are new guilds supposed to step into Karazhan?

5. Do you understand the parts about specific damage numbers that these trash mobs deal mentioned in this thread and the fact that these guilds are already karazhan-geared? How are new guilds supposed to step into Karazhan?
    Ok lets look at some of the groups who did kara this week then. Look at their overall gear, and specifically the tanks:

http://armory.warmane.com/pveladder/Medivh/details/3161
    http://armory.warmane.com/pveladder/Medivh/details/2711
    http://armory.warmane.com/pveladder/Medivh/details/2930
    http://armory.warmane.com/pveladder/Medivh/details/2864
    http://armory.warmane.com/pveladder/Medivh/details/2557

None of these groups are "already karazhan-geared", or atleast not as geared as you're portraying them to be.
    Most of it is hc/crafted/rep/badge gear.

6. Can we get a dev response to these concerns? My guild has recently all started leveling from 1. We would like to know what we're getting ourselves into here. We were hoping for Blizzlike values. If trash is supposed to be easy, they let it be easy, if it's was hard on retail then it should be hard here. But an arbitrary buff for seemingly no reason is not what we signed up for.

Laszxx, I know people tend to exaggerate. Are there really trash mobs that hit for 16k?
    You can't expect careful research, particular mob/boss adjustments and so on on Warmane, this simply will never happen. At best, they'll slap a 50%/100%/200% damage buff across the board, followed by 25-100% more health one, and that's about it. Check Lordaeron's history, best example and why many claim it to be what it is now.

Yes, skeleton waiters atm tend to oneshot tanks, ghosts the same, aran's spirit packs drop the tank before any healer can possibly react, and so on. For a raid without good cohesion/good cc'ers, horse packs on start will cause quite a few wipes now. Quite a few trash pulls are now more difficult, much more, then some bosses.

I wouldn't worry too much tho, soon people will adapt and form small groups, lock + 2 other, that will run past all the trash while other 7 people in the raid run ahead and tag everything, suicide style. Also, I fully expect to see hunters tagging stuff, kitting it back until the whole raid passes, feigning, getting summoned, rinse and repeat. Yes, time consuming, but much better then wiping, rezzing, rebuffing, forcing tanks to pay crazy repair costs and so on.

7. Were is the communication from Warmane's part in this? Feels kinda bad tbh. I have been lurking the forums but yet to see some answers, but maybe I missed them?
    I don't wanna invest in this server yet, cause I see very little to no communication from warmane's part on Medivh. I think alot of other players feel the same.
    They have a golden opportunity now with "felmyst refugees" if they just wrote a log or something containing how they want Medivh to be and what they are gonna do to fix Kara, the lack of greens etc. my 2 cents.

8. This realm isnt producing income for Warmane, so it will never be a top priority like Outland or Icecrown are. It's just a stepping stone for people eventually ending up on Outland.

Learn from Icecrow-Lordaeron example. By visiting Lord's forums, you can get all the answers you'll ever need.

9. This realm isnt producing income for Warmane, so it will never be a top priority like Outland or Icecrown are. It's just a stepping stone for people eventually ending up on Outland.

Learn from Icecrow-Lordaeron example. By visiting Lord's forums, you can get all the answers you'll ever need.
    Hmm sad
    Why do they even offer these servers then? Why not full focus on Outland and have more resources for that, making that a better server

10. Hey. Allow me to clear up a few things.

A few days ago there was a structural flaw that resulted in a doublebuff for T4 content.
    That issue was resolved yesterday and the raid difficulty is now back to its initial released state.

The false claims that "they are flat buffing it by x%" is far from the truth.
    A lot of time was invested during the PTR to find a good balance and challenging individual tuning for both trash and bosses.

Another claim that "they don't invest so much time into medivh" is also not true.
    How we at Warmane have structured our cores allows us to share the fixes between all our realms (all expansions).
    So if one thing gets fixed on Outland it also gets fixed on Medivh.

11. Hey. Allow me to clear up a few things.

A few days ago there was a structural flaw that resulted in a doublebuff for T4 content.
    That issue was resolved yesterday and the raid difficulty is now back to its initial released state.

The false claims that "they are flat buffing it by x%" is far from the truth.
    A lot of time was invested during the PTR to find a good balance and challenging individual tuning for both trash and bosses.

Another claim that "they don't invest so much time into medivh" is also not true.
    How we at Warmane have structured our cores allows us to share the fixes between all our realms (all expansions).
    So if one thing gets fixed on Outland it also gets fixed on Medivh.
    Thank you very much for clearing that all up, I'm glad to see that the issue has been resolved. A few questions though.

1. Wouldn't it cause a lot less of an uproar on the forum if a mod would just take a bit of time to go. "Hey guys, this is not working as intended - we are looking into the issue and will keep you updated."?

and

2. If the cores are linked, and one fix on outland effects medivh, how do you manage pre-nerf & post nerf situations in between the servers?

12. Thank you very much for clearing that all up, I'm glad to see that the issue has been resolved. A few questions though.

1. Wouldn't it cause a lot less of an uproar on the forum if a mod would just take a bit of time to go. "Hey guys, this is not working as intended - we are looking into the issue and will keep you updated."?

and

2. If the cores are linked, and one fix on outland effects medivh, how do you manage pre-nerf & post nerf situations in between the servers?
    This topic was brought to our attention fairly quick.
    The lack of community is our fault and should have been handled better.
    Like i did now, better late than never i guess ;)

The core is indeed linked. Im not going into any details but there's ways to define different values / scripts depending on what server you're compile it on.

13. 1. Wouldn't it cause a lot less of an uproar on the forum if a mod would just take a bit of time to go. "Hey guys, this is not working as intended - we are looking into the issue and will keep you updated."?
    Except that 1. That technically isn't our function, we're here to keep the Forums clean and with rules respected, any of our interaction and communication is done out of a personal choice (which is why some Moderators barely post at all) - you're thinking Community Managers; and 2. Moderators have no direct link to Development, since development information isn't required for us to do our moderation duties, so more often than not we don't have any answers of the sort you're expecting us to have as we just aren't informed about it.

14. Well that shines some light on things, thanks again for responding!

15. Ok lets look at some of the groups who did kara this week then. Look at their overall gear, and specifically the tanks:

http://armory.warmane.com/pveladder/Medivh/details/3161
    http://armory.warmane.com/pveladder/Medivh/details/2711
    http://armory.warmane.com/pveladder/Medivh/details/2930
    http://armory.warmane.com/pveladder/Medivh/details/2864
    http://armory.warmane.com/pveladder/Medivh/details/2557

None of these groups are "already karazhan-geared", or atleast not as geared as you're portraying them to be.
    Most of it is hc/crafted/rep/badge gear.
    You are right about their gear, I withdraw my statement.

This topic was brought to our attention fairly quick.
    The lack of community is our fault and should have been handled better.
    Like i did now, better late than never i guess ;)

The core is indeed linked. Im not going into any details but there's ways to define different values / scripts depending on what server you're compile it on.
    Could you share with us the plans on another hot topic that is uncommon and rare loot drop rate?
    What needs to be done to have it become noticed?

First 1234 Last