1. Could you share with us the plans on another hot topic that is uncommon and rare loot drop rate?
    What needs to be done to have it become noticed?
    We're aware of it and its being completely rewroked at this very moment.
    Is there any specific area you're thinking of?

2. Yeah, my question would be .. can we get a free transfer from Medivh to Outland since medivh pvp is dead and it doesnt look like it will ever be alive, so pvpers are faced to leave server if no changes occur. tnx

3. We're aware of it and its being completely rewroked at this very moment.
    Well I'm not sure what that poster is referring to specifically, but I can tell you as a low level right now my bags are FULL of white items. Like I can go out and grind mobs for 10 minutes and get 20 slots full of white cloth belts and white capes. That seems pretty abnormal.

Anyway thanks for the replies and explanations. I feel less disheartened about leveling here now.
    Edited: July 26, 2017

4. We're aware of it and its being completely rewroked at this very moment.
    This is good news, thank you, a response from staff was very needed.
    I believe that in the future, it would not be bad if there was more communication from warmane staff

5. Yeah, my question would be .. can we get a free transfer from Medivh to Outland since medivh pvp is dead and it doesnt look like it will ever be alive, so pvpers are faced to leave server if no changes occur. tnx
    Server transfers in general - even more so when you expect a free one for some reason - are used as a tool to balance the population between servers, not as a player convenience option. Considering Outland has queues and Medivh doesn't, I wouldn't hold my breath even for coin transfers to open.

6. We're aware of it and its being completely rewroked at this very moment.
    This is awesome news!

Zone? No, I didn't mean anything in particular.
    I read about having only a few greens on their way to level 70 which is obviously a severe understatement. But as for me, I've seen 3 greens until level 21 so far.

I feel less disheartened about leveling here now.
    My sentiments exactly.

7. Server transfers in general - even more so when you expect a free one for some reason - are used as a tool to balance the population between servers, not as a player convenience option. Considering Outland has queues and Medivh doesn't, I wouldn't hold my breath even for coin transfers to open.
    Well tnx for the answer, i suppose i will wait like 6-7 months while playing other projects , if the pvp is dead still i guess nothing can be done.

8. Hey. Allow me to clear up a few things.

A few days ago there was a structural flaw that resulted in a doublebuff for T4 content.
    That issue was resolved yesterday and the raid difficulty is now back to its initial released state.

The false claims that "they are flat buffing it by x%" is far from the truth.
    A lot of time was invested during the PTR to find a good balance and challenging individual tuning for both trash and bosses.

Another claim that "they don't invest so much time into medivh" is also not true.
    How we at Warmane have structured our cores allows us to share the fixes between all our realms (all expansions).
    So if one thing gets fixed on Outland it also gets fixed on Medivh.
    By "initial release" you mean in the buffed state? As in - it was buffed from what it was a few days ago, but not to the 2x? Just confirming that Kara was indeed buffed, would be pleasing to hear.

Can you also speak to the consensus that Medivh is tuned harder than Outland?

Thanks! Appreciate everything.

9. Beyond stoked. It should be as difficult as possible and was even more difficult on retail. This joke that "kara was so easy xD" is overused on private servers. Kara was easy but never as laughably easy at is usually is on p servers. Glad it was buffed.
    Cleared Kara in retail before doing gruul/maggy and pushing T5 and onwards, Kara was easy. Aside from Nightbane, Prince and to some extent Netherspite it was just not remotely hard at all. Making Karazhan actually genuinely hard is dumb, people cleared it in questing greens, non heroic dungeon blues and level 60 gear. Kara was only more difficult than private servers because private servers run 2.4.3 talents which makes many classes function differently and overall we have higher dps than earlier patches, that doesn't mean Kara was actually tough..

Players are better these days too, and have knowledge of the fights, the trash mobs, bosses etc and with access to better addons and more accurate information. Unless you want to make a custom version of Karazhan designed to force people to farm more gear from heroics and min-maxing their gear before entering, but that's not in line with how Blizzard balanced it.

Dunno how it is on Medivh but I find Magtheridon is easier than retail was because the bounce/knockback system works different. Here it seems to just be a knockback where as on retail days it bounced you around randomly in all directions which caused all sorts of annoying randomness issues. That RNG from the bounce mechanic though was part of the difficulty of the fight, a fight which caused a surprising amount of guilds a great deal of trouble despite it being a fairly simple fight overall.

Even if it were fully pre-nerf with random annoying bouncing around, Maggy would drop like a sack because of better players, much more knowledge, better addons.

10. Well I'm not sure what that poster is referring to specifically, but I can tell you as a low level right now my bags are FULL of white items. Like I can go out and grind mobs for 10 minutes and get 20 slots full of white cloth belts and white capes. That seems pretty abnormal.

Anyway thanks for the replies and explanations. I feel less disheartened about leveling here now.
    Yeah 1-60 is currently being completely reworked and you should have a noticeable better experience soon.
    And after that we're reviewing the remaining of the outland loot.

By "initial release" you mean in the buffed state? As in - it was buffed from what it was a few days ago, but not to the 2x? Just confirming that Kara was indeed buffed, would be pleasing to hear.

Can you also speak to the consensus that Medivh is tuned harder than Outland?

Thanks! Appreciate everything.
    Yes, as it was a few days ago.
    And Medivh is indeed tuned harder than Outland
    And to be completely clear about the claimed "outland is postnerfed" is not correct either.
    The initial tuning for outland is pre-nerfed values but you have to take in count for the 2.4.3 item stats, talents and class spell scaling into account so the end result is not as easy as 2.4.3 retail would be.
    SegaRally summed it up good

11. none of tbc is truly hard, and none of it is even really hard until like m'uru

12. Cleared Kara in retail before doing gruul/maggy and pushing T5 and onwards, Kara was easy. Aside from Nightbane, Prince and to some extent Netherspite it was just not remotely hard at all. Making Karazhan actually genuinely hard is dumb, people cleared it in questing greens, non heroic dungeon blues and level 60 gear. Kara was only more difficult than private servers because private servers run 2.4.3 talents which makes many classes function differently and overall we have higher dps than earlier patches, that doesn't mean Kara was actually tough..

Players are better these days too, and have knowledge of the fights, the trash mobs, bosses etc and with access to better addons and more accurate information. Unless you want to make a custom version of Karazhan designed to force people to farm more gear from heroics and min-maxing their gear before entering, but that's not in line with how Blizzard balanced it.

Dunno how it is on Medivh but I find Magtheridon is easier than retail was because the bounce/knockback system works different. Here it seems to just be a knockback where as on retail days it bounced you around randomly in all directions which caused all sorts of annoying randomness issues. That RNG from the bounce mechanic though was part of the difficulty of the fight, a fight which caused a surprising amount of guilds a great deal of trouble despite it being a fairly simple fight overall.

Even if it were fully pre-nerf with random annoying bouncing around, Maggy would drop like a sack because of better players, much more knowledge, better addons.
    Thanks, was looking for something like this. Mag bouncing not working is actually a fairly big deal. I'm fully aware of how the game worked on retail - I've never played tbc on a private server, I only have retail experience to go by. Raided in NWTR > Nascent > Cuties only for years aiming for top US/world kills, that's why I've been posting with so much concern for the tuning/difficulty of the PvE content. It's really all I care about.

Doesn't prevent me from rolling, just hoping the devs continue to fix things and work on tuning. Medivh seems promising, enjoying the server. Like I mentioned above - I don't play private servers - but my experience thus far has been great.

13. @Malaco

It's a bit off topic but would it be possible to look into this specific report in the bugtracker, please?
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/52486

Hydross is currently bugged and due to this progressing further into SSC is not possible.
    Thanks in advance.

14. none of tbc is truly hard, and none of it is even really hard until like m'uru
    vashj and kael would like to say hello

15. @Malaco

It's a bit off topic but would it be possible to look into this specific report in the bugtracker, please?
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/52486

Hydross is currently bugged and due to this progressing further into SSC is not possible.
    Thanks in advance.
    Comment from QA
    "I removed the resistance part. At 365 resistance, at the very least a 25% partial resist happens. Never got 0 reduction."

Don't know what day this fix gets applied

First 1234 Last