1. Im glad Kara trash isn't ridiculous anymore but that doesn't mean Kara should be a loot pinata cleared in greens. Did you guys revert it to that faceroll state? If so thats disappointing.

2. Comment from QA
    "I removed the resistance part. At 365 resistance, at the very least a 25% partial resist happens. Never got 0 reduction."

Don't know what day this fix gets applied
    Thanks for the reply.

So this means the resistance is working as intended, but the crushing blows are meant to get fixed?

3. On the subject of Karazhan, is Prince meant to be able to parry attacks? The reason I asked is that he doesn't seem to be able to parry attacks at all, but the RNG 1-shots (where he will land 3 hits at the same instant within 0.2s) during phase 2 do still happen occasionally. Now I see private server veterans talking about not melee attacking at all in P2 to avoid parry haste causing issues, but it's never something I ever saw discussed or done in retail days (and I tanked him many times), so it is entirely a spawn of private server tactics from my perspective.

On Outland at least Prince in Kara has not been parrying attacks, Is this intended? Don't knock me down for not using the bug tracker, I don't know whether it's a bug, whether it's intended or correct or not, there is a lot of conflicting talk on the subject from guys who spent many years playing TBC on older (now closed) private servers, and this for me is the first time playing TBC since 2007-2008 retail days.

4. On the subject of Karazhan, is Prince meant to be able to parry attacks? The reason I asked is that he doesn't seem to be able to parry attacks at all, but the RNG 1-shots (where he will land 3 hits at the same instant within 0.2s) during phase 2 do still happen occasionally. Now I see private server veterans talking about not melee attacking at all in P2 to avoid parry haste causing issues, but it's never something I ever saw discussed or done in retail days (and I tanked him many times), so it is entirely a spawn of private server tactics from my perspective.

On Outland at least Prince in Kara has not been parrying attacks, Is this intended? Don't knock me down for not using the bug tracker, I don't know whether it's a bug, whether it's intended or correct or not, there is a lot of conflicting talk on the subject from guys who spent many years playing TBC on older (now closed) private servers, and this for me is the first time playing TBC since 2007-2008 retail days.
    i dont experience retail tbc firsthand but on the wowwiki prince do parry and thrash on 2nd phase, the combination of both is what proves lethal to tanks thus why bloodlust and cooldowns used to get 2nd phase over asap

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Prince_Malchezaar

apparently its not exclusively just for prince and it doesnt explicitly declared on combat logs wether bosses using thrash, paladins are probably the worst to deal with these thrash and parryhaste combination, most high end bear will have high enough dodge rate to deal with it, now i remember on excal prot paly with t6 getting instagibbed on prince, we merely shrugged it off as buggy as hell until some point it no longer happened
    Edited: July 27, 2017

5. Hey. Allow me to clear up a few things.

A few days ago there was a structural flaw that resulted in a doublebuff for T4 content.
    That issue was resolved yesterday and the raid difficulty is now back to its initial released state.

The false claims that "they are flat buffing it by x%" is far from the truth.
    A lot of time was invested during the PTR to find a good balance and challenging individual tuning for both trash and bosses.

Another claim that "they don't invest so much time into medivh" is also not true.
    How we at Warmane have structured our cores allows us to share the fixes between all our realms (all expansions).
    So if one thing gets fixed on Outland it also gets fixed on Medivh.
    Awesome, cheers for the clarification on these matters and to bring some communication to the people :)
    I think a lot of players are wondering to invest and level or here not, now they should have more incentive to do so. I have already started my char and will now continue to level it =)
    Hopefully you guys can keep this up, to talk about mattes with the community and we will see a really thrilling Medivh full of action on no time :D

6. As long as the buffing ensures it is equal to the difficulty of the original Kara, there should be no issues. If its over buffed like all the bosses/trash on Lordaeron, then yeah that sucks. Should be as Blizzlike as possible for the pure replication experience, seeing as Blizzard themselves refuse to launch Legacy servers

7. Even if it were fully pre-nerf with random annoying bouncing around, Maggy would drop like a sack because of better players, much more knowledge, better addons.
    Once you kill all the channelers, he's pretty much a free kill. We were just talking and laughing on Discord today during p2 because that's how effortless it is if all the clickers know their job.

First ... 234