1. mace spec PvP

Can you share your talent build?

2. http://calculators.iradei.eu/talents...02321210400000
    Something like this, lots of points can be moved, you could get imp SnD and Improved Kick instead of Riposte for example.

3. Is this build really good for pvp? I have heard that the Subtlety with daggers is a way better than that. Is that true guys?

4. Is this build really good for pvp? I have heard that the Subtlety with daggers is a way better than that. Is that true guys?
    Errrr, this is TBC - no one plays dagger sub.

5. Is this build really good for pvp? I have heard that the Subtlety with daggers is a way better than that. Is that true guys?
    Sub daggers is a gimmick for world pvp, nothing more. Harp (Hemo Adrenaline Rush Prep) is viable but not optimal, it used to be great before it got nerfed (2.3: Prep no longer resets AR). In 2.4.3 Shadowstep is your go-to spec as Rogue PvP. It's the best all-round spec. Mutilate is also a great spec but not having Shadowstep is a pain.

6. That mace spec is fully PvP, although it got much weaker since what Poepinjehoofd wrote. Although if I'd spec that I'd take a few points from offhand spec and put them into imp. kick instead, and play it with a belf. Keeping the enemy silenced for 2 with every kick is better IMO than that little extra damage.
    If I were to play it with OH spec I'd roll an orc or troll.
    Sub dagger is hard to play right, but can be really fun. It's much harder against high resilience targets, but if played right it can be viable too. At least i think it's better than the mace-stun HARP, and I personally had more success with it than with mutilate (which I like too).
    But the cookie-cutter spec is stunner-sub. It's the most success with the least effort spec. :)