1. Outland 39 Twinking

Hi everyone!

Since 19 bracket twinking seems going really nice here, I would like to see people giving a try in the 39s bracket, so I present u "Subatomic Midget Camp", newly formed Horde 39 bracket twink guild! I'm really hoping to see some nice battlegrounds and events going on in future.

Currently, I have seen only few twinks around with my own eyes from both sides, which is a good sign, I guess :) But yeah, lets get this bracket going!

You can contact me inside the game - Puuvili, or fellow officer - Pujapuik

2. gl, you're probably better off rerollong IC whenever we're reviving again

3. selling my 39 full BIS and enchant rogue hemmo : Stvpoliceoff : pm me here, or email : [email protected] (he has a lot of cons etc)
    Cheap price, i want the bracket to live

4. Great to hear, I'm starting to gear my shockadin on horde side ;)

See you in game

5. Bump.

Also like to know if anyone on the alliance side is forming 39 twink guild to get in contact with.

6. back in the game of STV; glad to see a 39 war and a 39 pal hore yersterday even if i Rekt both of them :p

7. Hi everyone!

Since 19 bracket twinking seems going really nice here, I would like to see people giving a try in the 39s bracket, so I present u "Subatomic Midget Camp", newly formed Horde 39 bracket twink guild! I'm really hoping to see some nice battlegrounds and events going on in future.

Currently, I have seen only few twinks around with my own eyes from both sides, which is a good sign, I guess :) But yeah, lets get this bracket going!

You can contact me inside the game - Puuvili, or fellow officer - Pujapuik
    Ayy shoutout to my 39s. Question for ya'll, is there still an effort going on Outland?

8. correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure its dead af
    better play on IC

9. correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure its dead af
    better play on IC
    unfortunately lich king servers mean boas are bis. its not the balance we remember and it costs real $. i had my 80 and 39 on icecrown before getting a staff of jordan to drop so i could realize it was useless. sadface

looks like there was some interest when OP posted. Sunfire from <THIRTYNINE> here to start this up bois! starting on Outland Horde atm, IGN Dabdog. After I get my Horde 70 and 39 set up I'll be rolling over to Ally to help get those ally twinks going as well

10. respect to what ya'll are doing on icecrown

11. soj is actually a rather mediocre item even ignoring boas tbh
    in any case, i dont see why ppl are so upset about boas, the only significant upgrade is for mace using casters which get the rly op modern sp scaling on their 1h

besides, you can get boas the usual way with your 80s, and if you're complaining about them costing whatever, then well bad news twinking (or even wow) might not be the thing for you as you'd have to pay for boes enchants and whatever there is

but yea, gl on OL

12. interesting...

anyways ive got my booster set up horde side. IGN Beubeudeluxe , hmu if you're thinking about hanging around at 39 on one of your toons. setting up a new character to be a bc enchant wielding badass with all the right gear takes a bit so its always best to start early! welcome to you've ran too many instances :)