1. Leveling problem

So I've been finding it hard to keep up on skills and things due to lack of gold since I'm leveling so fast. Any advice?

2. Yes, whatever items you find, whatever you can pick up. Do it and then sell it at NPC, it will be at least a little bit of income.

3. Well yeah, vendor food is a given.
    I'm not new, just curious how folks get by when you level so fast.

4. Then at some point which I know is the most popular way, you can ask high levels to spare some gold. Not everyone is friendly and you might get some backslash because of asking, but at least can get usually enough to train, get mounts etc.

5. Well yeah, vendor food is a given.
    I'm not new, just curious how folks get by when you level so fast.
    simple, they just dont have gold. sure some try to level proffs, so they would have income once 80, as its probably the only way for new-commers, but its not really big income @ low lvl.
    aither way, you dont have to train all spells, only few major ones and use those, mobs are easy to kill aither way.

6. simple, they just dont have gold. sure some try to level proffs, so they would have income once 80, as its probably the only way for new-commers, but its not really big income @ low lvl.
    aither way, you dont have to train all spells, only few major ones and use those, mobs are easy to kill aither way.
    Yeah, I've been really selective on my skills. Selling stacks of linen and wool cloth on the AH seem to be paying off right now, and yeah I'm not really leveling professions right now since it's just gonna cost me more than it will make me at this level. Even with 3x XP. I'm about to just farm linen cloth for a little while in the dead scar until I've got like 40-50g worth.

Seems like everyone I talk to struggles with the same issue. You'd hope they'd give an increased gold rate or maybe some startup gold since the XP is so fast.
    It's hard to keep up when you go from 1-25 just inside of 2hours lol.

7. grab 2 gathering proffs and gather everything you see and sell the matts on the ah. done this on all my toons and gold is never an issue.