1. Medivh - Challenging Trash Content

You've implemented a 50% damage buff on Kara trash.

Why, Nightbane hits less hard than the Green spirits on the way to curator.
    The trash in Kara randomly kills the best geared tanks on the server.

This is not entertaining. No new guilds are going to be able to clear Kara because they're going to disband trying to get to Attumen.

There's an insanely long list of why this is a stupid decision to buff the trash damage in Kara. It's beyond stupid. Please revert this change.

2. Paladin Tank in BIS gear , buffed / consumables , 16K health, 65% physical dmg resistance ( 59% from armor 6% from talents ), Crush and Crit immune (500 defense , >104% avoidance ) . And I manage to get smacked for 14-16k on stairs by the spirits.

This is pure math, I'm not in T4 but i have cleared all HC content, got all the relevant Epic craftables boj gear , all the Enchants, epic/rare gems. And some of that isn't even supposed to be available for launch.
    There's no upgrade for me outside of Kara and beyond, and yet i was struggling to survive the trash -one horse at the time- with a raid in epics in my back.

How are new people supposed to gear up for kara ?
    are people supposed to get help from people already in T4/T5 gear just to start gearing up ? what's the point of progression then ?

I'm all fine with a more difficult kara, so long it's doable as an entry raid content.
    slapping an arbitrary +50% on trash is just not the way to go about doing it. it makes some poorly scripted bosses look even sillier in contrast.

3. As someone who just recently started on the server, this would be gamebreaking and terrible by design. Can we get an answer on if this is going to be reverted?

Thank you

4. Who thought that this was a good idea?

5. Not just Kara, I think all trash in every raid/dungeon seems to do about 50% more damage.

I've been comparing my character as I level to old retail/tbc videos and everywhere it is consistently about 50% more damage for my same gear, class, spec, and level character =(

6. Same, trash in dungeons seem to be buffed up

7. See this is why nobody plays on Medivh, instead of pre-nerf Blizzlike content we have "challenging" buffed through the roof (seemingly randomly) content designed to add tedium over anything else. Adding numbers for difficulty works in Legion M+ because it's a gradual number increase combined with increasing mechanics (changing weekly) giving increasing rewards over a fairly linear difficulty progression curve.

it doesn't work in TBC when trash that nobody wants to spend time farming just has mindlessly added health for the sake of making it challenging, just adding more numbers, turning combat into marathons where you hope your tank doesn't get RNG one-shot. TBC is/was easy because classes are simple to play and bosses have simple and straight forward mechanics, even Sunwell was only really hard because it was overtuned.

That's why it's best to let TBC be TBC, as close as it can be... Never has it been said "ooh wouldn't Karazhan be much better if the trash was really overtuned and took us much longer to clear". It's a shame.

8. See this is why nobody plays on Medivh, instead of pre-nerf Blizzlike content we have "challenging" buffed through the roof (seemingly randomly) content designed to add tedium over anything else. Adding numbers for difficulty works in Legion M+ because it's a gradual number increase combined with increasing mechanics (changing weekly) giving increasing rewards over a fairly linear difficulty progression curve.

it doesn't work in TBC when trash that nobody wants to spend time farming just has mindlessly added health for the sake of making it challenging, just adding more numbers, turning combat into marathons where you hope your tank doesn't get RNG one-shot. TBC is/was easy because classes are simple to play and bosses have simple and straight forward mechanics, even Sunwell was only really hard because it was overtuned.

That's why it's best to let TBC be TBC, as close as it can be... Never has it been said "ooh wouldn't Karazhan be much better if the trash was really overtuned and took us much longer to clear". It's a shame.
    This post is from july and was not an intetionally implemeted buff, but rather a bug. And it got fixed after just a few days. So I don't know what you're really on about.