1. [Tip to the admins] Marketplace on Medivh

If you're ever gonna open a marketplace on Medivh, please consider to ONLY put TCG items, since those items are not achievable on the game and they were still items you got by IRL money.

This means Spectral tiger, the turtle, and specially all the coloured flame tabards.

But what i am trying to say here is DO NOT put in-game mounts and pets such as the phoenix, the kara horse or any rare drop because even tho is not gamebreaking you are killing the exclusiveness of those items and the effort/luck they take to get.

So please consider my proposal because i think it's really well thought, from marketplace only TCG items and Collectors edition's pets.

Greetings ^^

2. +10000000 to this post. Couldn't agree more. Would totaly destroy the atmosphere of BC wow if everyone is mounting on rare mounts.

And please, if you're considering spectral tiger to be in the market, make it very expensive...

3. Only those? How boring and bland. Not sure many players will want to use the marketplace like that.

4. And please include name changes and character recustomization!

5. If you're ever gonna open a marketplace on Medivh, please consider to ONLY put TCG items, since those items are not achievable on the game and they were still items you got by IRL money.

This means Spectral tiger, the turtle, and specially all the coloured flame tabards.

But what i am trying to say here is DO NOT put in-game mounts and pets such as the phoenix, the kara horse or any rare drop because even tho is not gamebreaking you are killing the exclusiveness of those items and the effort/luck they take to get.

So please consider my proposal because i think it's really well thought, from marketplace only TCG items and Collectors edition's pets.

Greetings ^^