1. Do ret pallys do 100k dps?

So I have a near bis pvp spriest, and a bis sm pvp ret so I have an idea of the kind of damage ret has. Can someone explain to me, how a ret paladin kills my near bis shadowpriest from 100-0 in 3 globals while I'm in dispersion repeatedly? Just to be clear, I have all priest buffs up on my character including inner fire. This guy just drops off his mount, stuns me, I disperse, and I die 3 globals later from 100-0 during dispersion. He did this repeatedly. Dispersion is -90% all damage for the duration of the spell. Which means, he has to be doing well over 250k damage in about 3 seconds considering I have resilience/dispersion/shadow form/my bubble up. Probably more like 300k+ damage, meaning over 100k dps. One of the times I trinket his stun, and fear/disarmed him, then dispersed. He killed me in the same 3 globals, during dispersion, while he should have been disarmed?

Now like I said, I have a sm ret pally and I do not 2 shot shadow priests in full gear even outside of dispersion. So how is this guy killing me over and over with dispersion up from 100-0? What am I missing here? Is the dispersion tooltip wrong? What is not working properly?

2. If you may look at your profile picture and perform seen action repeatedly on yourself.

3. I already did that. It didn't seem to stop the ret pally from killing me through dispersion though.

4. If he uses wings against you, even if you have dispersion, he will still hit you like a truck. I'ts a talent from retribution.

5. Fear, dispel,mana burn, mc into disarm gg dead ret.

6. "bypasses 50% of damage reduction abilities"
    When you assume abilities are similar to what they are in retail so you don't read the tooltip completely, but they're totally different and have abilities you've never heard of before (like bypass damage reduction).
    So I'm the guy who didn't read the tooltips completely today. Alright, I'll be that guy today then.

7. Why did you even start this thread without a combatlog screen, since it ahppened like 3 times...

8. Its a ret pally talent that I wasn't aware of that gives avenging wrath the ability to bpass damage reduction abilities. That talent was reworked and though it has the same name blizzard removed the "bypass damage reduction" from it. It is however, still working in this version of the game. So I wasn't aware of it.

/thread