1. New here

Hello all, I'm planning to play here, but I've never heard anything about Frostwolf, so I would like to ask a few questions before :D

Is the population usually high?
    Since I am a pvp player, is the pvp world (arena,bg...; mainly arena) alive?
    I've seen the arena ladder and the ratings isn't that high, did the season start recently?
    Are rbgs dead?

Thanks to all

2. This is by far the best server for MoP pvp, so if that's the expansion you prefer, you're at the right place. The server population isn't that high compared to WOTLK servers, but one difference is that on Frostwolf a high percentage of the people who are online are here to pvp. On WOTLK most of them are there to pve.

RBGs are pretty dead and always have been. They happen now and then, but not enough to make it a reason to play here. But if you gear up and join a good pvp guild you can do a lot of premade bgs, and very often you will see your guild going up against good players you know from other guilds. The rivalry aspect gives it kind of an rbg "feel" to it.

2v2 arenas are active, especially on prime time EU. 3v3 isn't very active, though I've heard reports that it's making a bit of a comeback on Frostwolf.

I really think Frostwolf overall is starting to make a comeback. The hype of Warmane's TBC server is dying down, and I've seen a number of players coming back in the last couple of weeks. It also helps that Frostwolf's main competition as an English-speaking MoP private server has basically died with the release of their Legion server. Tough break for them, but good for us since it solidifies Frostwolf as the go-to place for MoP.

3. Thanks for the reply, I'm now playing here!

I want to ask the last thing. High first arena cap exists here? (In official realms you could cap a lot in the first arena cap to get gear fast) Or shall I cap 2k2 since beginning?

4. Thanks for the reply, I'm now playing here!

I want to ask the last thing. High first arena cap exists here? (In official realms you could cap a lot in the first arena cap to get gear fast) Or shall I cap 2k2 since beginning?
    You're referring to Conquest Catchup right? It doesn't exist yet, but it's confirmed to be coming for a few months now.
    If a staff member could shed some light on its progress it would be great.