1. Any words on Icecrown Changelog?

I don't know if anyone cares, but can you please update us on WOTLK Changelog working progress?

Thanks

2. related forum thread I made back on may 19th http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=353229. Devlog on July 9th said they're working on the changelog but it's been over 2 weeks and still nothing atm. so should be SOON TM

3. related forum thread I made back on may 19th http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=353229. Devlog on July 9th said they're working on the changelog but it's been over 2 weeks and still nothing atm. so should be SOON TM
    I'm not expecting any Changelog anytime soon due to Burning Crusade fixes and stuff.
    But hey its not lagging anymore.

PS: I love that chihuahua face

4. They should pay more attention to Icecrown the ressource of funds/donations ... and fix those ****load of bugs that broke the pvp gameplay

5. They should pay more attention to Icecrown the ressource of funds/donations ... and fix those ****load of bugs that broke the pvp gameplay
    They will be fixed eventually. All we ask for players right now is to properly report bugs on our bug tracker. The main reason bugs are not fixed yet is because there is not enough info on how to reproduce those bugs.

6. We should just start posting the changes we've observed and make our own list.

7. Cut the crap, divine plea still doesn't refresh with judgment after i made a post on bugtracker 10 MONTHS ago. Halion 10hc deal TWICE the damages he should etc... etc... etc...

8. The main reason bugs are not fixed yet is because there is not enough info on how to reproduce those bugs.
    Buffed pet health points loss after dismount has been reported for few years.
    Very hard to reproduce, almost imposible.

Current priority turned into the side of Burning Crap, and that's pretty sad, cause i do believe Icecrown still is the best money source for the project and MUST have maximum attention.

9. Cut the crap, divine plea still doesn't refresh with judgment [ .. ]
    working as intended

10. I don't think we need anymore Changelogs for Icecrown. Everything is working as intended.

11. I don't think we need anymore Changelogs for Icecrown. Everything is working as intended.
    Your post history has been a participation attempt at trolling, why don't you find a small secluded group of like minded people and stay there? There are plenty of small and larger things that people would love a notification of if they were fixed, instead of trying daily and wasting more time.

Buffed pet health points loss after dismount has been reported for few years.
    Very hard to reproduce, almost imposible.
    It happens to my DK almost exclusively inside of instances.
    Edited: July 27, 2017

12. Well since the population of the TBC servers is dropping and Outland doesnt even go to queue anymore i think Icecrown will get the attention it needs for 1 year now.

Maybe i can finally get Loremaster after 1 year.