1. Do something about faction balance before it's too late

An influx of new players has come in the past days. There is more and more horde compared to alliance, that's the tbc effect.
    Please give Alliance some bonus like you did on Outland to even it out.

2. LUL or reroll horde !!!
    "Dark Lady watch over you"

3. there honestly is a Faction issue and I do hope something is done about it. I see it in outland and in 70 content as well. Horde vastly outnumber us and it's not healthy for the server. Please Warmane do something to help faction balance.

4. Horde vastly outnumber us and it's not healthy for the server.
    For you to make such a claim, I expect you to have some solid data to back it up. Care to share it?

5. I actualy play Horde.
    I don't trust those numbers on the website.
    This morning at 6 server time, I did a quick /who c-class for every class alliance side (well not that quick because of /who CD). There was a total of 290 alliance players while horde had 50+ in every class which is 450 min but I guess more like 500+.

If there is any pvp or bg at some point on the server I just don't wanna sit in queue for hours like I've seen on too many servers horde side.

6. I don't trust those numbers on the website.
    Your trust isn't required for facts to be fact, though. Also, there being more Horde than Alliance in some area doesn't means the population amount is imbalanced, just that people are either spread all over or concentrated somewhere else.

7. Your trust isn't required for facts to be fact, though.
    And just because you say it's fact doesn't make it so, though. You're biased and unreliable, as is the servers own representation of population balance algorithms.

The last few days the statistics page for medivh was bugged.
    There was a fixed population of exactly 3000,00 (three-thousand comma zero zero) while the number of alliance and horde players went up and down all the time but if you added horde + alliance players it was always exactly 3000.

Now if this was just a little bug in the population tracker you would think it would get fixed eventually one day but as an effort has been made to take it down instead.
    Go figure.

Oh, and don't use /who too much kids, it's bad for the server!
    Running auctioneer and scanning auctions at 50 auctions a second is A-OK tho! No problem at all.

Anyway, don't take what i wrote for truth tho. I'm just speculating and talking about the things i noticed but something doesn't feel right and i hate being lied to. :(

8. And just because you say it's fact doesn't make it so, though. You're biased and unreliable, as is the servers own representation of population balance algorithms.
    I'm also on the side that decides if bonus are needed and happen or not. While you are on the biased side who would take any extra perk for free they could get away with.
    But go ahead, call numbers that had turned into decimals because of some tweak our webmaster did and is fixing "unreliable," as if it would change anything in the matter or the facts. Not that I'd expect better from someone permanently banned coming with new accounts to post - because that just screams unbiased and reliable.

9. Well obnoxious I am not here creating a new account I have a level 70 druid on this server and i do really enjoy this server and appreciate having a server to the quality that this is. I am telling you as a player who plays regularly that the Alliance is without a doubt outnumbered. It's very easy to see when you're out in the world. I'm not here to fight about population numbers being real or not because I really don't care if numbers on website are fake. Alliance need more players...you see it at endgame and you see it while leveling up...

10. I'm also on the side that decides if bonus are needed and happen or not. While you are on the biased side who would take any extra perk for free they could get away with.
    But go ahead, call numbers that had turned into decimals because of some tweak our webmaster did and is fixing "unreliable," as if it would change anything in the matter or the facts. Not that I'd expect better from someone permanently banned coming with new accounts to post - because that just screams unbiased and reliable.
    Well said.

The ratios are fine for now, no need to give anyone any perks.