1. Two Seals of Righteousness and Macro

A you can see, there are two different Seals of Righteousness, same icon, same name and slightly different description.

This is the top one:

The bottom one:

As you can see the top one has additional description on the bottom.

I did some testing and the top one indeed does more damage, at least when it comes to Judgements.
    When I activate the top one, and use Judgement on the target, it will display as "Judgement of Righteousness"

When the bottom Seal is on, when I use Judgement, the recount will display just "Judgement"

After some testing, I concluded that the top seal, or "Judgement of Righteousness" always does more damage than the bottom seal's "Judgement"

Now you might be asking then: So what's the problem? Why don't you just use the top one?

The problem now is when it comes to putting the Seal of Righteousness into macro. I play PVP a lot and I do "Stance/Seal Dancing" very often.
    For example I use these macros in PvP:

#showtooltip Seal of Light
    /cast Seal of Light
    /equip weapon 1
    /equip weapon 2
    Then I switch to

#showtooltip Seals of Righteousness
    /cast Seals of Righteousness
    /equip weapon 3

With the Seals of Righteousness macro, the macro will ALWAYS use the bottom seal shown in spellbook, the one whose Judgment does less damage.
    Even if I Shift+Click the top one, the macro will still choose the bottom one.

So, I was just wondering if there's any way around this and make macro choose the top one? Why is there even two Seals of Righteousness? I'm kinda surprised this hasn't been talked before, maybe there's something I'm missing here. Shed some light guys.

2. From what I've heard this is an old bug that's been on this core wotlk program since forever... The bottom seal has something to do with the original SoR spell when you are lvl 1 and the other one is learned from the trainer. I don't know any way around this bug when it comes to macroing your seal... I wanted to do that too but couldn't so I just have weapon swap macro attached to mouse wheel down instead.

3. Use CastSpell(X, "spell");
    which casts a spell from your spellbook based on it's position in spellbook. Replace X with the position number of your preferred Seal of Righteousness. ID is counted from the first tab, left side, so "Attack" spell is CastSpell id = 1 and the other spells follow.

4. Sorry, I'm not familiar with "CastSpell(X, "spell")", and I'm having hard time figuring this out.
    What exactly do I type? /script CastSpell(X, "spell"); or /cast CastSpell(X, "spell") ?

For the ID number, do I count passive spells in the spell book as well?

For example, Auto Attack is in the first tab, 3rd row on the left side,
    Do i type CastSpell(3, Auto Attack) ?

5. Yes, this is indeed a years-old bug on the WotLK realms.

Nothing can surprise me anymore, really. Two weeks ago I had Heroism on my tauren shaman on Outland. Then it got removed and I had to re-learn Bloodlust from the trainer.

6. For the ID number, do I count passive spells in the spell book as well?

For example, Auto Attack is in the first tab, 3rd row on the left side,
    Do i type CastSpell(3, "spell") ?
    Like this. Passives count aswell. Don't change the second argument, that is only used to alternate between your spellbook and pet spellbook.

When you reach the end of General tab, you continue with the next tab. For example, if there are total 10 spells/passives in your General spellbook tab, based on your screenshots, your Ressurection would be 11, Sacred Shield 12 and so on.
    Edited: July 26, 2017

7. Like this. Passives count aswell. Don't change the second argument, that is only used to alternate between your spellbook and pet spellbook.

When you reach the end of General tab, you continue with the next tab. For example, if there are total 10 spells/passives in your General spellbook tab, based on your screenshots, your Ressurection would be 11, Sacred Shield 12 and so on.
    Ok, I figured it out. However, this only worked with spells like Find Minerals, Engineering and Smelting.

When I tried any other ID, I get the error message saying: "A macro script has been blocked from an action only available to the Blizzard UI"