1. Naxx and BWL release?

I'm sorry but I couldn't find any info regarding the opening of naxx and BWL on Outland. Has there been talking about it, possible date or something? It's just that you could get some of the items from both instances from the shop, but I was personally hoping to get them the normal way in-game.

2. Did you try entering the instances? We ran Molten Core just fine.

3. yes every 60 raid is open, even naxx.

4. Did you try entering the instances? We ran Molten Core just fine.
    Molten Core is fine and working yeah, I've done it aswell. I did try to enter the instances today twice and before too. Here is a screen of what error I'm getting when trying to enter Naxx: http://imgur.com/a/oG0ZY . About BWL you cannot enter UBRS to get to BWL entrance, and yes I did the quest chain to get "Seal of Ascension" and it still wouldn't let me go through that door, also engineering goodies won't work to blast open the door for the sake of it, hence confirming that it's closed for now(at least that's what I would believe).

yes every 60 raid is open, even naxx.
    Could you please provide some screenshots of you being inside those instances, that would be very helpful!

5. ony, naxx is closed (transfer aborted message).
    bwl is open.

6. ony, naxx is closed (transfer aborted message).
    bwl is open.
    Please tell me then how do I enter it then.. I've completed the quests for the ring that is required for the UBRS door but the door still cannot be opened.. what am I doing wrong?:-(
    Edited: July 27, 2017