1. Hi, im just new to Lordaeron and starting here with 8~ friends.
    I wonder why i should raid or pvp on icecrown realm if i could buy everything (even Leg.) with money there.

"Darn, my item didnt drop..wait a second.. *flip a coin* .. yehaa more GS, im pro"

eh..what?! no thanks ..

Edit: btw .. 5 of 8 of our group had firstkills on bc (iilidan) and wotlk (up to lk hc) + realm first zul aman timerun (just counting for fun).

I dont think the server end up with just 2 guilds killing lk hc ....

so far ~
    Edited: August 1, 2017

2. Why do you *****s think that anyone really cares about what these 2 guilds are doing or when they kill something? People who are playing here care about their own progress and having fun playing the game. Not that the top guild on the server finally killed LK25 HC. No one cares! who are you to say what guilds will be able to clear? your no one...

Also this thought that "omg everyone will leave after HC LK is dead" is absolutely ridiculous as well. Why do i give a **** if it was killed by another guild or not?? I havent downed it yet and I want to keep raiding till I DO! u guys need to wake up and realize that people are going to play on here and have fun regardless of what goes on with these "2 Guilds" that are apparently keeping the realm alive... get real and go jerk off to Outland some more..
    I can guarantee you that in current state no one but us and Memories will be able to kill LK 25hc. No offense , I just know how other players perform. So eventually once its dead some members from both top guilds will leave + the future people who will give up due to the inability to overcome the difficulty.

3. I can guarantee you that in current state no one but us and Memories will be able to kill LK 25hc. No offense , I just know how other players perform. So eventually once its dead some members from both top guilds will leave + the future people who will give up due to the inability to overcome the difficulty.
    Yo but how's the infest healing going on?

4. I don't know, I recently logged on to see if I could do some raiding again on my priest here. God knows how longe it's been since I touched it, but I have Twilight Vanquisher forurth on the server and basically bis gear before Ulduar. So what can I do? Can't do ****. People sure as hell don't raid Ulduar, and as far as I understand my only option is to create 2000 groups on my own for Pos/HoR/FoS and just farm hours on end. Yeah, no... The gearing, farming and amount of *****s I'd have to group with just to be able to enter ICC25 normal isn't appealing.

Good luck getting heroic quality raiders to start - you are stuck with the little core you have.
    Edited: August 2, 2017

5. Yo but how's the infest healing going on?
    Pretty fine, why ?

6. No offense , I just know how other players perform.
    How can you know the players performances about all guilds who seems to progress in ICC 25 HC ?

Do you think on your side, that you have the best performance to be able to kill LK 25 HC ?

I can state on my side after watching some logs that fews players in both guilds don't deserve to kill that boss because of low performances, just being carried by the rest of the team as it's current in a guild who progress until the end, the name of theses players is not very important, it's a not a drama topic, but if you are curious, you can just PM me there.

Next time, would be very appreciate that you are not talking or thinking for everyone and state some things who are quite far from the reality.

7. How can you know the players performances about all guilds who seems to progress in ICC 25 HC ?

Do you think on your side, that you have the best performance to be able to kill LK 25 HC ?

I can state on my side after watching some logs that fews players in both guilds don't deserve to kill that boss because of low performances, just being carried by the rest of the team as it's current in a guild who progress until the end, the name of theses players is not very important, it's a not a drama topic, but if you are curious, you can just PM me there.

Next time, would be very appreciate that you are not talking or thinking for everyone and state some things who are quite far from the reality.
    ohreally but its still the best you can get on the realm because everything else is even worse or they would already be in one of these guilds if they are any skilled.

maybe in your delusional world you havent noticed yet that there are only 2guilds left

8. I can state on my side after watching some logs that fews players in both guilds
    haHAA mind posting complete analysis?

First 12