1. Lordaeron raiding?

I just started playing on Lordaeron..Does it worth to play till end-game?? Are there guilds-players that raiding except only PvPing?

2. There are guilds who play pve, but you are little late.

3. Not really..With fos/pos you can catch up very fast and get t9 then you can join people in toc 10-25 n/ hcs and in ICC...so I don't see why it would be too late. And Lordaeron is more pve oriented than pvp, so yes, people do raid.

4. Yeah your just in time if your looking for a solid 1x lvling experience and forfilling raiding via ICC/TOC and your occasional Uld/Naxx run. I have played here since April 2016 and I highly recommend it as the realm is very much still alive (despite what some say) and guilds are looking for fill raid spots.

5. I thought this server was dead with Memories / archetype been the only guilds left uhmm.

6. I thought this server was dead with Memories / archetype been the only guilds left uhmm.
    lol. my point stands. the toxicity regarding population is ******ed (ofc some people left to play TBC) but like i said don't let that fool you as there are still a **** ton of people who play. most are max level of course. Population is fine tbh.

7. If you want to talk about LK hc then yes, not many are going there/got to see him-, that'd be Memories. But for raiding in general, you have plenty fo people/guilds.

8. And yes, Lordaeron has a lot of haters and I mean a lot. Part is because is such a great server but
    -does not have RDF, which is something people want for convenience
    -raids are hard so some kids get all fired up "omg omg, impossible raiding, dead server"
    -even with all the hate, with the rise of Icecrown and now the tbc realms, Lordaeron has a stable population, which decreased a bit now since it's summer, but it still reaches 4.6k at peak times(a lot of hate goes into pop fake numbers, but people have to remember Lord is not a realm that is alt-friendly, so those who are surprised that they see only a few people in lvling zones and start "dead server"...are just ignorant.

9. And yes, Lordaeron has a lot of haters and I mean a lot. Part is because is such a great server but
    -does not have RDF, which is something people want for convenience
    -raids are hard so some kids get all fired up "omg omg, impossible raiding, dead server"
    -even with all the hate, with the rise of Icecrown and now the tbc realms, Lordaeron has a stable population, which decreased a bit now since it's summer, but it still reaches 4.6k at peak times(a lot of hate goes into pop fake numbers, but people have to remember Lord is not a realm that is alt-friendly, so those who are surprised that they see only a few people in lvling zones and start "dead server"...are just ignorant.
    lets be honest. after every tier there was a huge pop drain on lord. Naxx to Uld 12k > 8k / Uld to TOC 8k > 6k / TOC to ICC 6k > 4k. we are at the point now where even with nerfs the server has a 2k to 4k peak population which is pathetic compared to what it used to be. there are multiple reasons why this is reality and i cba explaining them all, plus it might get deleted.

most importantly tho private server concepts like lordaeron do not adhere to the private server community as a whole and we all know its more fun to play on a full server than on a dead server. the fact that there are only 2 guilds somewhat managing to keep up their raid schedule proves this assumption. lordaeron is not made for easy and casual raiding, u have to somewhat tryhard (which btw is not even close to what tryhard means on retail) and the mass of a server population is not made for this playstyle. needless to say, pvp is also dead for at least 2 seasons now.

BTW WHEN TOURNIE ? may 2k17 exDE

10. I just started playing on Lordaeron..Does it worth to play till end-game?? Are there guilds-players that raiding except only PvPing?
    Its pretty simple, do not lvl on Lord and waste ur Time. You would spend alot of Time in catching up if u wanna Raid, because not a single decent ICC Raiding Guild would take a Guy that is in PoS/FoS Gear.
    If u wanna Raid play on Icecrown.
    If u wanna PVP play on Icecrown.
    Higher POP = MORE PPL = easier to find Grps for Dungeons aka RDF = easier to find a Guild for Raiding.
    Edited: July 29, 2017

11. Its pretty simple, do not lvl on Lord and waste ur Time. You would spend alot of Time in catching up if u wanna Raid, because not a single decent ICC Raiding Guild would take a Guy that is in PoS/FoS Gear.
    If u wanna Raid play on Icecrown.
    If u wanna PVP play on Icecrown.
    Higher POP = MORE PPL = easier to find Grps for Dungeons aka RDF = easier to find a Guild for Raiding.
    Pretty sad a "Winds of the Northread" Tournament winner can't even say anything nice about the realm he played on so much.. Shows the commitment of some people to this realm. Granted, you're going to have to take time to play catch up, but Idk why people say there are literally only 2 guilds left on the realm as this is so false. There are plenty of other guilds that are around they just aren't well known by these people who don't even play here anymore. T1hese people who are commenting are probably playing Outland right now. gtfo haters. There are still other guilds that are doing old raids still even.. (Especially after the nerf) good way to work yourself up to an ICC guild.

12. People say there are only 2 Guilds because only 2 Guilds clear weekly 11/12 HC in 25, meanwhile other Guilds where struggling for like 1 Month on even killing DBS normal befor the NERF and i dont even wanna start talkin about pugging ICC 25 max 3 Bosses xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

And the only Reason that Memories and Archetype are still playing might be only Light of Dawn....
    i would just guess when this is down in maybe 1-3 Months or smth, that atleast a couple of Players in both Guilds just gona Quit, change the Realm/Game or w/e

This Realm is made for ''Hard Core Raiders'' but 90% of all Private WOW players are Casuals
    If u want a Challenge u play on Lordearon, but if u just want fast Gear etc u play Icecrown
    Everyone should decide for himself what he is doing

13. If you wish to see Lich King on heroic mode ever, don´t play here, but Icecrown realm.
    After LK25hc is killed here on Lord, there will be nothing to do, no guild will pass even sindragosa on hc, as far as those who will kill LK will be already gone.
    Even the last piece of let s say ,,competition´´ between 2 guilds which are actualy killing something was screwed up by bugged lich king for last 2 weeks for one of them.
    If you want not bugged and easy raiding +p2w go to Icecrown realm.

14. After LK25hc is killed here on Lord, there will be nothing to do, no guild will pass even sindragosa on hc.
    Why do you *****s think that anyone really cares about what these 2 guilds are doing or when they kill something? People who are playing here care about their own progress and having fun playing the game. Not that the top guild on the server finally killed LK25 HC. No one cares! who are you to say what guilds will be able to clear? your no one...

Also this thought that "omg everyone will leave after HC LK is dead" is absolutely ridiculous as well. Why do i give a **** if it was killed by another guild or not?? I havent downed it yet and I want to keep raiding till I DO! u guys need to wake up and realize that people are going to play on here and have fun regardless of what goes on with these "2 Guilds" that are apparently keeping the realm alive... get real and go jerk off to Outland some more..

15. Maybe lord not fixing LK to keep server alive Kappa

12 Last