1. Blessed recovery fixed?

Anyone know if Blessed Recovery is working properly yet? Its been about a year since i last had the talent and it barely ever proc'd. It did like 3k healing over an entire AV in which i took over 200k in damage. Similar results over several other bg's as well. Very few seemed to notice it wasnt working unless they tracked it like I do. Its not overtly obvious it doesnt work unless you track it.

2. Although I feel like your numbers are exaggerated, it is entirely possible for you to take 200k+ damage and still only get 3k from Blessed Recovery because what determines its healing isn't the damage but rather how much of that damage came from crits. It's not broken, it's just bad.
    Edited: July 27, 2017

3. Honestly, I probably took way more damage than that. And yes due to holy talents and maxed resil i do get crit less often than most, but there are no shortage of pve geared players with oodles of crit. So im still crit all the time. It should be proc'n every single time i get hit with one of those crits. But it instead procs so rarely that I don't even notice it. Its an easy thing to track, I'll spec into it for a day and run a bunch of bg's. Then i can get concrete numbers.

4. I did some rudimentary testing before replying to your anecdote way back. Crits proc it, the amount healed is accurate and it stacks accurately.