1. Raid help for a newbie

Well as the title says, i got my max lvl and some dungening was done, got some gear, but i'm interested in raiding.. So if someone has any tips or something i would be very glad to hear you out.
    All help is welcome and needed, thank you in advanced. :)

2. Well all you can do now is do pugs and that means 4 bosses in ICC

Or buy the gear till you are bis and then join a guild that is clearing ICC 25 HC

There is nothing in between, good luck

3. Try to join a mid-raid guild. Which faction are you playing ? On Horde there is "Storm" (guild name) gearing people up. As for Alliance, I don't know any but I'm pretty sure there are some. Pugging could also be a solution. If you play your class well and you have gems + enchants, everything should be fine.
    Here are some general tips : http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=352632
    Good luck !

4. Well all you can do now is do pugs and that means 4 bosses in ICC

Or buy the gear till you are bis and then join a guild that is clearing ICC 25 HC

A terrible advice.

Accept that you are new (new = bad) at this and you have a lot of room for improvement. Watch a youtube guide for every single boss in ICC and for halion (RS). Don't even think about heroics for quite some time, get some experience in normals. And most importantly, find a PROGRESSIVE guild that are just as bad as you are and are ready to make 50 wipes on professor putricide 10 normal. That is exactly how I learnt 4 years ago and now I am farming halion25hc and LK25hc weekly. :) IT WILL take a lot of effort, so prepare mentally for that.

5. Well it was more of a warning then an advice i guess cause you that this:

find a PROGRESSIVE guild that are just as bad as you are and are ready to make 50 wipes on professor putricide 10 normal
    doesnt exist on here right? Or if it does i would love to hear the name of that guild.

6. I started on this server few weeks ago, and I've seen that if you don't have the GS you can't go anywhere.. and if you need to go to TogC 25 they require achievement ( How i am suppose to get achievement if you guys dont let me get in ?! ) So just farm normal => heroics ( dungeon ), get the most of them. Then with the badges buy yourself 245 ilvl gear from the vendor and most importantly the set 232 ilvl 2 or 4 pieces. ( Not sure if your role has good sets but that's what i did with my priest ). The trinkets are quite good for 245 ilvl as well. Again depending what you play. Make sure you do VoA25 weekly as it can drop something purple for you. Don't miss doing random heroic dungeon for the 2 frosts badges every day, you can buy better gear. There, you already have about 5 + GS, you can start ICC 10 alt run, even 25 man. At this time you can start looking for a guild. Just spam ./global saying what you can offer to the guild - for sure there will be someone that will get you in!
    Good luck and most importantly, have fun! :-)
    Edited: July 28, 2017

7. Well it was more of a warning then an advice i guess cause you that this:

doesnt exist on here right? Or if it does i would love to hear the name of that guild.
    I am sure there is at least one progressive guild on the realm. If you are unsuccessful at finding that - create one on your own. There must be enough people who want to learn.

8. Lawwl said the best suggestion, find a guild that has a group forming for raid progression. PUG'ing is a horrible experience and I would not suggest that to anyone to ever have to deal with. So, your best bet is to find a guild with a group for raid progression and a lot of patience, because there will be a lot of wipes.

9. Well as the title says, i got my max lvl and some dungening was done, got some gear, but i'm interested in raiding.. So if someone has any tips or something i would be very glad to hear you out.
    All help is welcome and needed, thank you in advanced. :)
    Join a low-end social gearing up guild. Aim for a big guild with a lot of 80s with similar gear to yours so that you can do dungeons with them and learn the basic mechanics of the game. Then, when you get properly geared, including gear from FoS and PoS Hc, you can start doing ToGC and VoA. Then, after 5k GS, you can also start doing ICC.

And please do yourself a favor and watch/read tactics before attempting ANY raid. Otherwise you'll just cause wipes and get kicked.

10. doesnt exist on here right? Or if it does i would love to hear the name of that guild.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=359842

Here you go.

11. How about read the at least 500+ guides written back then, or the other 500 regurgitated horse**** guides that people like to write here and claim credit that 'new core' is different lol.

12. Well all you can do now is do pugs and that means 4 bosses in ICC

There are so many "in betweens" I don't get why you're discouraging people like this.