1. This is completely false. You gain weight [not muscles, but fat] because of bad metabolism and doing nothing. If you stop to eat you'll lose muscles first and at end fat. First you should fix your metabolism by eating alot times, like 5-6 per day but not much also drink alot of water. Next step is - start to move. Even walk if you want, but do something if you're lazy to workout.
    Exclude:
    fried foods
    carbonated drinks
    juice [the one from shop, because its mostly water and sugar]
    bread [like pizzas etc, but toasted bread is ok for breakfast for example you can't totally exclude bread since there are things only bread contains and no other food]

Drink alot of water meanwhile or after you eat. After that do some exercises or walk. Don't eat and sit. Don't eat before sleep.

Still if you workout hard you can eat whatever you want, the problem if you workout hard is that you expect some results and want to eat calories which adds on your muscles and power like meat [chicken, fish etc], eggs etc not chips or pizza which adds directly on your *** and after you burn them result is zero

Sorry for bad english hope this helps you
    It's sugar first, then fat and protein at the end.

2. To sum up from my exp :

1.Make plan that you want to lose extra weight//fat in 1/3/6/12 months.Make a clear goal and in that given time believe in it.Do NOT expect results in week or 2.

2.Believe that you can do it every step of the way,self belief is extremly important for both mind set /body to act as you perceive it.

3.Eat dietary food/healthy but do not reduce food to extreme minimum.Rather eat normally just replace gradually trash food with healthy food-
    Fresh cheese,poultry without skin.,yoghurt/eggs without yolk are extremely good so is sliced ham/greenies/bit of potatos/rice.

Remove bread completely (its how i lost 22 pounds in year).Also once per week give yourself goal to enjoy some sweets.
    Drink water every now and then/do not drink water when you feel thirsty rather drink it every hour/2 1 glass of water.Throughout the day you weel feel less craving for food and feel lighter.

4.Introduce light weight training in first week giving your self time to know partial limit.If you cant use weights use your body weight and do pushups/pull ups/deep knee bends.

5.Do interval running 2x-3x per week increasing tempo gradually (to lose weight with extreme success do rapid running for 25-30 sec/break for 1 min for 10-15x tries)

6.Get a friend that loves training and ask for advice successul people.Every now and then try to build up max weight on particular weight (my current deadlift is 300 lbs/bench press 220 lbs,when i started it was 180 deadlift/140 bench press).

7.Do not care what people around you say,only you matter in whole story/surround your self with believeers and people who support you.Ignore people who dont train and say you dont need that.

8.Swimming is great for losing belly fat.If available do it when you can.

9.In given time you will see incredible results (i came to point where i can lose 10 lbs over month n half by doing extreme running /thread mill combo with cross fit using only weights).

10.EVEN strongest people in world started from bad body/no exp to extreme power guys.Meaning you have to start from start to go to great heights.

Thats my 2 cents .

And best of luck.Just start!

3. 5.Do interval running 2x-3x per week increasing tempo gradually (to lose weight with extreme success do rapid running for 25-30 sec/break for 1 min for 10-15x tries)
    Running with additional weight is dangerous for knees.
    Only fast walking is the way.

Top - swimming pool.

4. Running with additional weight is dangerous for knees.
    Only fast walking is the way.

Top - swimming pool.
    I ididnt mean running with weights as interval(running fast/slow walk),if youtend to run with additional weights you should only use 0.5/1lbs max per leg.

5. I ididnt mean running with weights as interval(running fast/slow walk),if youtend to run with additional weights you should only use 0.5/1lbs max per leg.
    By additional weight i meant his fat.

6. By additional weight i meant his fat.
    That depends how "fat " he is.

7. im not that fat im more chubby then fat. i could loose a few pounds though, and since i live in Georgia its like 100 degrees so i step outside i turn into a pillar of fire, i tend to gain during the summer and loose during the fall and winter. usually how it is!

8. Water consumption depends on that how you get rid off of it. If you sit the whole day on cold place and doing nothing - yes, 2-3L is normal. If you sweat while workout, get rid off of that water you should consume alot - your body don't ask you how much water you drink in past 24 hours, huh. All is up to what your body doing with the water you consume, there is nothing like limit of how much you can drink per day. If you meant kidney problems with 'dangerous' -no
    Woah. That is not quite correct.

What is normal to consume during the day is individual and depends on height and weight.

I don't understand how you can possibly say that "there is nothing like limit of how much you can drink per day" when we can actually get water intoxication from drinking too much water during the day. The excess water dilutes blood sodium levels and causes fluids to move inside cells, which then swell. Our kidneys can eliminate about 20–28 liters of water a day, but they can’t get rid of more than 0.8–1.0 liters per hour. You can get poisoned from consuming "just" 1.8L of water within an hour or two.

Regards,
    Yourecute

9. Intermittent fasting, calorie counting. I did it in the last few years and went from overweight to very thin, or some think underweight. I stopped bothering with the calorie counting ages ago and basically eat whatever the **** I want but I still consume my food in an 8 hour window each day on most days and I'm still staying very slim after spending 25 years overweight to some extent.

Actually it's somewhat of a problem, I've lost a lot of strength in the natural process of losing a lot of weight, and I'm now thinking of ways to put on weight and muscle without dropping the fasting, since my health has been much much better since I started doing it, I never seem to get sick anymore and have more energy and feel better than ever, I've just lost weight and muscle to a degree that I actually didn't think was possible until the last 2 years... Was tough to begin with but now the only struggle seems to be keeping weight on..

What a strange predicament.

10. Cut sodas and chips. Trust me.

When I was 18 (now 21) I stopped consuming sodas and packaged chips and I noticed a great deal of improvement, along with excercising. I also lost weight. I only ever drank water, tea and coffee.

A plus, once you have gone for such a long time without drinking sodas, if you try them again, they will probably want to make you puke. They're too sweet and sugary.

11. Woah. That is not quite correct.

What is normal to consume during the day is individual and depends on height and weight.

I don't understand how you can possibly say that "there is nothing like limit of how much you can drink per day" when we can actually get water intoxication from drinking too much water during the day. The excess water dilutes blood sodium levels and causes fluids to move inside cells, which then swell. Our kidneys can eliminate about 20–28 liters of water a day, but they can’t get rid of more than 0.8–1.0 liters per hour. You can get poisoned from consuming "just" 1.8L of water within an hour or two.

Regards,
    Yourecute
    Is that for gnomes or can it happen to humans too ? When i was younger i chugged down a 1,5l sports drink in few minutes and all i got was diarrhea.
    Edited: July 31, 2017

12. Is that for gnomes or can it happen to humans too ? When i was younger i chugged down a 1,5l sports drink in few minutes and all i got was diarrhea.
    Diarrhea is actually one of the early symptoms of water Intoxication. ;-)

Regards,
    Yourecute

13. This player http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary Should be able to help you with all you're fat loss needs.

14. This is a great thread for advice, every post contradicts the last.

15. Eat protein entrees (whole wheat pasta, fish, chicken, steak, brown rice), served with protein-rich greens (raw baby-leaf spinach which you can get in huge tubs at the grocery store pre-washed, arugula), and especially NUTS (peanuts, pecans, almonds). Cut down on dressings/sauces, use cheese sauces if possible since they're high in protein and typically low on sugar and carbs.
    Cutting down on sugar is a must. Late night snacks should be pure protein with less than 1g sugar.
    Do you like sunflower seeds? Eat shelled (no shell) sunflower seeds in between meals.
    Never allow yourself to get "hungry". Snack on nuts or sunflower seeds throughout the day.
    Exert yourself at least once a day. A good way to do this: Wake up (I'll suggest 8am but do your thing). Eat a fistful of protein, let's say one bowl of brown rice. Put on the fastest music you like, jump around your room, do push ups, until you feel like you're going to pass out. Now drink water and eat a full meal.

You do need sugar. A great source of sugar is fruit, I prefer juice. Bolthouse Farms makes this great drink called "green goodness", try it. It's at your local grocery store (probably), if it's not look it up and find something similar. Great drink, great for regulating blood sugar and getting you the sugar you need.

One thing is for certain, and this is most important: Do not eat less in an attempt to lose weight. It doesn't work.
    I'm going to repeat this for importance: Do not eat less in an attempt to lose weight. It doesn't work.

First 123 Last