1. Strange issue

When im in game and i have this strange glitch/bug/lag.When im walking my friends say i lag but on my side its ok my ping is 30 ms and doesnt go higher.My FPS is always above 60 and the fps doesnt drop and the ping doesnt go up.And i have problems with elevators too.Like in thunder bluff,ICC,undercity.I glitch on them they pick me i see im going up and when i try to go out of it i go down or start falling to my death.

2. Try to perhaps disable addons, some of the can cause issues.

3. I downloaded a fresh new game without anything and i tried it and it was the same.And one thing i want to add is that i dont have this issue in other games(league) so im sure its not my connection.

4. You have latest driver updates for your video card?

5. I updated the drivers but i still have the same problem with elevators.

6. This bug is so anoying i cant even use ships.When i ride it it sometimes bugs me in fetuge zones and i die in the ocean.

7. Thanks for all the help man.But you wont belive how i fixed it.I had to change my BIOS battery.I think the server got confused from the data i was sending because when my battery was low my real time clock was lagging behind.Thanks for everything.

8. Sometimes the solutions are quite odd indeed for these problems, glad it work out for you