1. Server Update

I don't know if anyone noticed but we got really nice update yesterday (26 July), my biggest hype was when i saw 50% bonus haste from items working on MW monk, Guardian druid and 8% on Imerseus, Sha(intelect) and Thok(strength) trinkets :)
    If anyone else noticed something new and important feel free to share since changelog will probably be added few months later :P

2. I don't know if anyone noticed but we got really nice update yesterday (26 July), my biggest hype was when i saw 50% bonus haste from items working on MW monk, Guardian druid and 8% on Imerseus, Sha(intelect) and Thok(strength) trinkets :)
    If anyone else noticed something new and important feel free to share since changelog will probably be added few months later :P
    Changelog will be posted once we confirm all those fixes are made and working properly ;)

3. Well I can tell you that since the last changelog I've personally reported things that got fixed like:

Fear teleporting
    Disorient teleporting/warping (although still needs tweaking)
    DK/Priest grip not working with disorients/polymorphs
    Knockbacks not working on disoriented targets
    Ring of Frost being castable with PoM while locked on frost
    Demonic Gateway build time (although the animation is still wonky)
    Demonic gateway being used between gaps and terrain where the lock can't walk straight to the destination
    Dark Apotheosis not resetting your fury when switching forms
    Dark Apotheosis auras stacking with the same curses (Aura of elements + Curse of elements etc)
    Hand of freedom not being castable while under Wyvern Sting
    Spectral guise breaking from dots even with shield up
    Priest's Surge of Light not proccing from a lot of spells
    Psyfiend not getting locked out when you kick it
    Barkskin castable while locked on nature
    Arena enemy frames not showing up until 18sec into the preparation
    Dominate Mind weird movement if you cast it while enemy is under CC
    Being able to use Demonic Gateway while sheeped/disoriented
    Glyph of Flash of Light not working with execution sentence
    Divine purpose proc chance not scaling with holy power used
    Holy pala mastery not proccing from holy prism/light's hammer/execution sentence
    Sanctity of Battle not scaling well with haste buffs.
    Ring of Frost instantly freezing after cyclone
    HoJ being deflected if the enemy is under Deterrence with Blinding Light up
    Shapeshifting absorbing CC like polymorph
    Flameglow only absorbing 2 dmg vs DoTs
    Team matchmaking on the scoreboard being flipped
    explosive trap not working in arena at all

... and about 7-8 big exploits.
    Edited: July 27, 2017

4. Well I can tell you that since the last changelog I've personally reported things that got fixed like:

Fear teleporting
    Demonic gateway being used between gaps and terrain where the lock can't walk straight to the destination
    Dark Apotheosis auras stacking with the same curses (Aura of elements + Curse of elements etc)
    Holy pala mastery not proccing from holy prism/light's hammer/execution sentence

Just dropping in to express my sincere gratitude for putting so much effort into helping stuff get fixed.
    I regularly come across reports posted by both you and Notorious, and I'm glad we have people like you two who put their time into spotting all the little mistakes that are present, and reporting them to the devs.

5. Just dropping in to express my sincere gratitude for putting so much effort into helping stuff get fixed.
    I regularly come across reports posted by both you and Notorious, and I'm glad we have people like you two who put their time into spotting all the little mistakes that are present, and reporting them to the devs.
    +1. Things are looking up for Frostwolf, thanks in good part to those like Halta and Notorious who are sticking with it and working on improving it.

Of course, reporting is great, but it's up to the devs to fix it, and it looks like the latest fixes are really good ones.

6. Soo nice to see those exploits and bugs fixed thanks :)

7. Well I can tell you that since the last changelog I've personally reported things that got fixed like:

Fear teleporting

how about xuen nerf , did they ever though of doing smthing like that , i mean hes been bugged for a while he hits too fast yet too strong , makes monk total douchebags :P

8. aaand druid/monk haste bugged again after only one day pfff i give up :D

9. aaand druid/monk haste bugged again after only one day pfff i give up :D
    The server's been crashing a lot today. Maybe they undid some or all of the fixes until they figure out what was causing the crashes. I seriously doubt they just did away with the fix forever after going through the trouble of fixing it.

10. The server's been crashing a lot today. Maybe they undid some or all of the fixes until they figure out what was causing the crashes. I seriously doubt they just did away with the fix forever after going through the trouble of fixing it.
    Stop eating biscuits, this only quicken the crashes and or drops fps by a lot. Lag included.

11. Just dropping in to express my sincere gratitude for putting so much effort into helping stuff get fixed.
    Thanks mate, but I think Halta has reported FAR more than me for me to be mentioned in same level :P

I wish more people would report bugs that they know of. As Agramon said here, the biggest challenge in fixing bugs is knowing what bugs exist. Can't fix a bug if staff doesn't know it exists!

For example, Restoration Druids had been making gigantic mushrooms in preparation phase in arena for ages. Since I don't play that class, I never knew it was broken. When I found out I reported it and it was fixed in a day. Sometimes all the players have to do is make a good report explaining what the bug is, how it should work, and how to reproduce the bug. If every person on the forums made a single excellent bug report every day, the realm would be in much better shape in my opinion.

12. Ulduar is closed now. I hope they fix it completely and release it as soon as possible.