1. Mining Nodes

I was curious if anyone else is having trouble finding a decent amount of mining nodes?
    I've been working on my Blacksmithing and I have gone to three different Mithril rich zones and I've only found maybe 2-3 in the entire zone. I realize that a good amount of people are also trying to gather Mining nodes, but I don't think its reasonable to collect a single stack after two hours of running around multiple zones. Is this something I'm simply going to have to deal with?

I'd be interested in purchasing Mithril from the Auction House, but there are usually only 10 stacks total available and each are going for 35 gold a piece. It is difficult to get past the 225 Blacksmithing hump that requires a good amount of solid stone and Mithril ore with the limited supply of Mithril available in zones.

In these zones, I'm also noticing a large amount of Gold and Truesilver veins. I guess I would expect to see a large amount of Mithril veins instead of the Gold/Truesilver whereas I was under the impression that those are supposed to be rare type veins.

I noticed that Herbalism is rather easy to level whereas a large amount of herbs are available throughout the zones. Is it that a large amount of the population has Mining professions in comparison, or are the nodes set to be renewed more frequently for Herbalism?

Any thoughts? Is anyone else having similar issues?

2. you should mine the truesilver and gold.. I have seen them respawn where thorium mithril are .. so mine everything .. but too many ppl mining botting ores but if u stay at it have a pattern u should get enough .. you gotta put in time. Or buy coins buy gold then buy ores on AH .

3. I mine everything I see. I guess what I'm getting at is an alteration to spawning for the types of mines and the frequency of those mines. Outland AH is flooded with Gold and Truesilver mines because they're more plentiful than the more important mines like Mithril and Trillium. The type of mine that should be spawning in these Gold and Truesilver mine locations aren't set correctly in the system and need to be revisited by the devs.

4. Get gatherer addon and import the database within the addons options. You will have perfect routes in every zone once you do this, then just keep at it. I just got my BS to 350 on my warrior for a drakefist and it was a grind, but I got it done in about a day and a half, just gotta focus. Be prepared to grind some gold to pump into it as well because you will indeed hit progression walls. Don't bother if your not 70 yet, you will just be wasting time.

5. That isn't how professions are supposed to work though. If I decide I want to spend hours building up my profession, I should be able to do so and keep it at my level without having to take days (5 hours a day at that) farming materials to complete only 5 points in my profession a day. I should be able to spend two hours farming mines and expect to come out with at least a couple of stacks of the desired ore. I'm instead coming out with 4 stacks of Gold, 4 stacks of truesilver, and not even a complete stack of Mithril. The opposite should be expected. 4 stacks of mithril and maybe close to a stack of the rare ore.

I have imported the gatherer database and where I should be finding Mithril and Thorium I'm finding Gold and Truesilver. That's how I know its not correctly done in the system.

6. Hey guys, i'm also looking for a good Gatherer DB, the old WowHead's one is not correct on this server. Can you help me ?

7. Hey guys, i'm also looking for a good Gatherer DB, the old WowHead's one is not correct on this server. Can you help me ?
    Download addon Gatherer v3.1.2.

8. I'm with you mate, Ive just come here to see if somebody else has same issue, ive just done 2 tours round badlands and got only 1 ore of mithril to mine

9. This is the real reason you can't find any nodes anywhere
    In the Burning Crusade Dwarves had the ability to travel underneath the world and mine!

:^)

10. I was curious if anyone else is having trouble finding a decent amount of mining nodes?
    I've been working on my Blacksmithing and I have gone to three different Mithril rich zones and I've only found maybe 2-3 in the entire zone. I realize that a good amount of people are also trying to gather Mining nodes, but I don't think its reasonable to collect a single stack after two hours of running around multiple zones. Is this something I'm simply going to have to deal with?

I'd be interested in purchasing Mithril from the Auction House, but there are usually only 10 stacks total available and each are going for 35 gold a piece. It is difficult to get past the 225 Blacksmithing hump that requires a good amount of solid stone and Mithril ore with the limited supply of Mithril available in zones.

In these zones, I'm also noticing a large amount of Gold and Truesilver veins. I guess I would expect to see a large amount of Mithril veins instead of the Gold/Truesilver whereas I was under the impression that those are supposed to be rare type veins.

I noticed that Herbalism is rather easy to level whereas a large amount of herbs are available throughout the zones. Is it that a large amount of the population has Mining professions in comparison, or are the nodes set to be renewed more frequently for Herbalism?

Any thoughts? Is anyone else having similar issues?
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/56335