1. Server lag

Is there something going on with the server? I keep getting lag where I run and end up back where I was a second ago. Also, I logged off in the Gnome starter zone (currently lvl 6 Gnome) and when I logged back on I was at the graveyard in Westfall. Kind of weird, but curious if anyone else is having problems?

2. Is there something going on with the server? I keep getting lag where I run and end up back where I was a second ago. Also, I logged off in the Gnome starter zone (currently lvl 6 Gnome) and when I logged back on I was at the graveyard in Westfall. Kind of weird, but curious if anyone else is having problems?
    LOL yeah, one time I remember using my rocket belt in the ally base in the Vale in Pandaria. It misfired, I shot up in the air, died, and rezzed ... in the Westfall graveyard. I think there's some wormhole in Azeroth that leads there. :)

3. How many times will the server go down today? now i count 4 times DC

4. I've been disconnected around 3-4 times today. That normal for this server?

5. LOL yeah, one time I remember using my rocket belt in the ally base in the Vale in Pandaria. It misfired, I shot up in the air, died, and rezzed ... in the Westfall graveyard. I think there's some wormhole in Azeroth that leads there. :)
    One minute i'm in Tinkertown, log back in then i'm in Westfall. I was going that way for questing so it worked out, but probably a wormhole.

6. Its no wormhole. It is a false safe created by Blizzard, nothing of Warmane origin.

Westfall and Crossroads were the first if blizz creations for testing and the graveyard is marked as Default 0. So when you are within an interphase, the game doesn't know where to out you, so you go to default 0 for your faction.

If you die inside Horde or Ally Shrine, inside only or near enterance, you will be marked for default 0.

As for other areas, there is a total of 5 areas, including the defaults such as westfall and crossroads. The ither 3 being the respective zones for worgens, goblins and dks.

A second stormwind can be found in pandaren starter zone if you somehow leave out of bounds to the West, but half of stormwind is there with the npcs you normally find at stormwind enterance.