1. arena spectator

is it possible to add arena spectator to frostwolf? would be cool. :P

2. is it possible to add arena spectator to frostwolf? would be cool. :P
    Yeah, would be a very nice addition. So would 1v1 arena.

3. I agree. It would be cool. However; it's not Blizz-like, so it probably won't happen. If only we could go back in time somehow and slap Blizzard upside the head for not making this a thing since the beginning. They probably thought of it though, and had some really lame reason why they didn't implement it.

4. I agree. It would be cool. However; it's not Blizz-like, so it probably won't happen. If only we could go back in time somehow and slap Blizzard upside the head for not making this a thing since the beginning. They probably thought of it though, and had some really lame reason why they didn't implement it.
    Blizzard already had this feature sort of introduced in WoD, so technically it's blizzlike, just like transmog on the WotLK servers.
    Edited: July 27, 2017

5. Hmm... I played during WoD and Legion and never realized. If that is the case, then we might be able to convince the Warmane devs to make it a thing. It might not work exactly the same way as on retail, but it would be nice either way.

6. Personally, I disagree with such a feature. It would only lower arena participation more.

7. Personally, I disagree with such a feature. It would only lower arena participation more.
    then you should come up with something that convince them to queue. something else, not sure what, but this server is pretty dead, like every other mop server has pvp going on better.

8. then you should come up with something that convince them to queue. something else, not sure what, but this server is pretty dead, like every other mop server has pvp going on better.
    Something like the blizz-like conquest catch up system that for some reason still hasn't been fixed despite having been confirmed for 2 months? Ya, that would help the arena activity quite a bit I imagine, but alas, we're still waiting for it...

9. Something like the blizz-like conquest catch up system that for some reason still hasn't been fixed despite having been confirmed for 2 months? Ya, that would help the arena activity quite a bit I imagine, but alas, we're still waiting for it...
    Many respects, my friend, but I think catch up will not come during a time where it is much needed.

10. dead server is dead rofl. pve players /puke