1. Weird feet glitch

Can some one please help me fix a weird feet glitch i have , all of the boots models except the Boots of Kingly Upheaval/Hellfrozen Bonegrinders (and those that share that or similar models) appear like a reskin of the bare char feet, like i can see where the fingers and their contours. Its kind of disturbing. Just like this https://gyazo.com/c7ce64f2e23496323f99427b25a4fff5. I tried both the ready wotlk with legion models client and to use the old client with the 5 patches nothing changed. Please help me.

PS. I also deleted a char f mine that i was using to save up a name ... and now i cant use that name says name is unavailable.
    Edited: July 27, 2017

2. There's nothing to be done about the feet, it's not a glitch, it's how the guy who ported the models from WoD to WotLK did it, and he said he likes it that way and will not change it

Unless you dabble in the world of model editing, tough luck

3. Sigh i feared that was the case, oh well guess its back to the old client. But what about the char deletion bug? From what i gathered i have to wait for a server restart so i can use the name?