1. how about some old contet changelogs ?

we havent got any mop changelog in a while , there are lots of stuffs to be fixed but still frostwolf is doing kinda good players cap is increasing as from what i see , but how about some more old content like wotlk raids or some vanilla raids , as you already have icecrown running for a while i bet theres raid or two there that can be putted in frostwolf as well , you did great job putting in some old content but give us some more i feel like u give up on it , or atleast if you cant do that focus on fixing some bosses in old raids , a lot of aggro bugs and such .

kind regards

2. *I want old content raids* *releases old content raids* *I WANT MORE OLD CONTENT*

shouldn't have even started this

You can experience old content on other servers

3. What i said is that it would be nice to get some more for items pets and such but i didnt forced that what i pointed mostly was fixing bugged old content you can guess that by title i guess or atleast should have read till the end , lot of old raids are buggy as hell

4. I like old content as well but I'd rather see them fix pvp exploits and some of the game breaking bugs then bring more old content, we have enough I have yet to get all the pets and mounts from the raids so yeah chill enjoy some pvp and if you don't read most of the post here, there is a changelog coming but it today as you know server was crashing 4 times in a row, guess why? new update, and it was fixing those bugs, but it apparently caused some issue so it will possibly get delayed.
    Cheers Mate :)

5. *I want old content raids* *releases old content raids* *I WANT MORE OLD CONTENT*

shouldn't have even started this

You can experience old content on other servers
    Well by that logic you should scurry off to a server where only PVP works. Buh-bye.

6. Well by that logic you should scurry off to a server where only PVP works. Buh-bye.
    Thats why I'm raiding SoO HC ok "logic"

7. We dont have Dalaran Sewers arena, but, we do have molten core and pet battles

8. Someone should try making topic about ulduar going down maybbe it got bugged after server crashes but staff dont know it

9. Hopefully they are fixing hard modes and the last three achievements for the meta