1. What's the BG scene like on Neltharion these days?

I look at Neltharion only having 350 players on right now, and it's hard to imagine there being much of a bg scene. And yet I see new bg screenshots being posted on the thread below.

So I was wondering exactly how often bgs pop and whether horde and ally have to basically arrange to bg with each other at certain times.

2. I have reason to believe that the bg scene is absolute dog**** right now.

3. 3 scenarios:
    1. You wait 50 minutes for a BG and you get butt sexed by a premade in a minute.
    2. You wait 50 minutes to be grouped with a premade who will probably laugh at you for not having full donated gear, BG ends in a minute - you did 20k DMG and if youre a DK its because you popped Unholy Frenzy and damaged yourself.
    3. Yet again, you wait 50 minutes but this time no premade on either side. You get excited, your tinky winky ding dong rises as you might have a balanced BG, there are 3 scenarios in this scenario too
    -1. Warmane closes Neltharion (jk they forgot it exists)
    -2. BG ends in 30 seconds because there are not enough players most probable
    -3. You wake up

Enjoy your stay, pal.

4. If you're Horde you will likely get in with a premade after a lengthy wait. Your only concern is how much PVE gear you can wear since you will at a minimum have 2 healers. If you're alliance the wait is not too bad relatively speaking. You will likely not get into a bg with a premade. Your only concern will usually be what can you do to occupy your time while you are being camped at a grave yard. While being camped at said graveyard some genius will eventually say, "kill the healer." You will laugh out loud irl because 4 out of the 10 Horde players are healers. Sometimes you do luck into a good premade as alliance with healers, bis nokaked rogues and bis Bonnie's with cunning. It is at this time when you are lulled into thinking that all is right with the world...till you face another 5 healer Horde team.

5. http://piclair.com/nzjsx

I was promised premades and healers...

6. Its almost as if people got sick of 403+ premades after 5ish years

7. Its almost as if people got sick of 403+ premades after 5ish years
    Its almost as if people could attain 403 ilvl after 5ish years.

8. Considering how bad things are, is there even an argument against creating cross-faction bgs on Neltharion? It has been implemented and works on certain other private servers and on retail. Why not have a 6 v 6 Warsong Gulch pop with, say, 8 horde and 4 allies with a couple of the horde in mercenary mode? Better than sitting in queue for 30 minutes.

9. Considering how bad things are, is there even an argument against creating cross-faction bgs on Neltharion? It has been implemented and works on certain other private servers and on retail. Why not have a 6 v 6 Warsong Gulch pop with, say, 8 horde and 4 allies with a couple of the horde in mercenary mode? Better than sitting in queue for 30 minutes.
    They will use the Blizzlike excuse even though its not about that, rather they cba to do anything that would help Cata :)
    Love you Warmane <3