1. For a big and boring question i need a big and bored answer.

For a big and boring question i need a big and bored answer.

Hello leveling and farming guys'n'girls. I'm a newbie in wow.
    I have heard lots of nice stories about warcraft from friends and internet. It is the dad of most mmorpg in pleasant and unpleasant stuffs.
    Now I wanna dive into it. I have leveled up (lvl 20) near all the classes. Yes, I know, at 20 you can't have in mind what the class can do, but at least you know if your char has to drink tons of mana potion or if has to buy/farm items for skills.
    It is the first time I face a real holy trinity of classes and I'm so confused about the 3 possibilities (spec) of every class. All classes seems nice, but without know where my char can be useful I am scared to leveling it for "thousands" hours and find me with something.
    I have tried with healing, for improve mi knowledge in wow and oh, healing with lack of mana (priest) is not a work for me. I was afraid to become mana potion addicted D:.
    After i have tried in melee, "fury" (as much as can be fury at level 20 hoh) warrior. Really funny alone, with a good gear you can become the death's beyblade. So messy and chaotic with others melee in dungeons.
    Shaman, the totem master. At 20 I felt lost, rounded by colorful totems, but still lost.
    Paladin, a semi-god walking with us. Tank/dps/heal. Too bright for my dark messy computer room.
    Druid, another all-role class. First levels with bear has scared me. Probably get better with more levels.
    Mage, fire or get fired! Funny dps, but not for me. I have not enought knowledge to make good damage. Seems challenging.
    Lock, one of the funniest. Why I have to rattle off the heats of two pure men? Oh, right. For summon a vampiric dominatrix. Is not my type, but her voice acting has left me without words.

I'm scared too for the equip-looking. I have loved the transmog mechanic in guild wars 2. Here I know I can find some scrolls at highs levels to change the shape of armor/weap. I wanna make a good looking char for my tastes, but I do not know what armor i can have. Tiers, drops, craftings and others sources. I have no idea about what can wait me 'u'.

I'm here to ask to someone who know this time-trap game:
    what class shoud I play having in mind:
    -pve oriented;
    -good spec in wotlk;
    -with lots kind of different armorsets appearances;
    -a miracle because you do not know me and my game style :D.

I think I have wrote ten times the word "know". Yes, for me "Knowledge is power. Power to make good things with others." Please correct me if i write somethink horrific.

Thanks for have spent time for reading this noobquestion. Any answer will be a great sign of communication :)

Have a nice day independently your timezone.
    Have fun and YOU FACE JARAXXUS, ERADAR LORD OD THE BURNING LEGION!
    (the 5 hours loop has melt my brain)

2. Maybe this is not the right way to introduce me. Or yes, it is.
    At least, can someone suggest me where I have to post this, for get an answer?

3. From what I see, you're swaying towards darker and more brutal playstyle - you said you found warlocks fun but not your type, while at the same time you enjoyed warriors.

I recommend that you keep leveling your warrior, or maybe try a rogue, and to try death knight once you reach 55lvl.

Warriors can be damage dealers (Arms, Fury) or tanks (Protection). They're also great in PvP, especially when accompanied by a healer. They start with the ability to use mail armor, but can learn to use plate armor at 40lvl. Arms is generally seen as a PvP spec, while Fury is the go-to PvE spec for DPS. Arms is the "soldier" type, using a two-handed weapon to deliver mortal strikes and overpower his enemies through discipline and skill. Fury is the "barbarian" type, often seen wearing leather armor instead of plate and swinging his two two-handed weapons wildly, but with limited tools beyond raw damage to actually deal with players. Protection is the "vanguard" type - armored to the teeth, imposing, untouchable, and returning vengeful strikes to those who try their luck against him.

Rogues can only be damage dealers. They use only leather armor. Assassination emphasizes on small but fast hits with poisoned daggers and envenom attacks. Combat turns you more into a brigand than an assassin, forgoing daggers for bigger weapons such as swords, axes, maces or fist weapons. Subtlety is a shadowy assassin, who relies on strong-hitting ambushes, dealing predominantly physical damage. Apart from being very good single-target damage dealers in PvE, rogues are also very good in PvP and, in my opinion, one of the most fun classes to play.

Death knights only become available once you reach 55lvl on any character on the realm, due to them being considered a "hero class". You begin under the command of the Lich King, doing his bidding, but eventually freeing yourself from his grasp. DKs can be tanks or damage dealers in all three specs - Blood, Frost, or Unholy. Generally, Blood is seen as a tank spec, Frost - a DPS spec, and Unholy - a PvP spec. Blood is a manipulator of life forces, delivering heavy physical attacks and restoring his health at the same time. Frost is a dual-wielding obliterator, dealing considerable amounts of frost damage with his strikes. Unholy is a master of death, decay and diseases, dealing considerable amounts of shadow damage and being able to summon strong undead minions to his side.

All of these three classes are superb DPSers. A fully geared fury warrior is the best DPSer on WotLK, followed closely by combat rogue and fire mage. Death knights are also not far behind.

I tried explaining the three classes to you in the best way I could. I hope I helped you make up your mind.
    Edited: July 29, 2017

4. Thanks Taralej, I'll keep leveling my war.
    Meanwhile I have posted this in "general questions" to get more opinione.
    Have a great day:)