1. medivh statistics

what happen to medivh statistics on https://www.warmane.com/information

2. Server just went down, probably why.

3. that shouldnt cause the statistics to disappear tho

4. They are are temporary disabled for maintenance. Will be back soon.

5. ....................
    no comment
    Edited: July 28, 2017 Reason: i was wrong.

6. The last few days the statistics page for medivh was bugged.
    There was a fixed population of exactly 3000,00 (three-thousand comma zero zero) while the number of alliance and horde players went up and down all the time but if you added horde + alliance players it was always exactly 3000.

Now if this was just a little bug in the population tracker you would think it would get fixed eventually one day but as an effort has been made to take it down instead.
    Go figure.

Oh, and don't use /who too much kids, it's bad for the server!
    Running auctioneer and scanning auctions at 50 auctions a second is A-OK tho! No problem at all.

Anyway, don't take what i wrote for truth tho. I'm just speculating and talking about the things i noticed but something doesn't feel right and i hate being lied to. :(
    Whatever you're trying to imply here, all the zones I've been in so far are bristling with activity from plenty of players.

7. No comment to give.
    Edited: July 28, 2017 Reason: none

8. The last few days the statistics page for medivh was bugged.
    There was a fixed population of exactly 3000,00 (three-thousand comma zero zero) while the number of alliance and horde players went up and down all the time but if you added horde + alliance players it was always exactly 3000.

Now if this was just a little bug in the population tracker you would think it would get fixed eventually one day but as an effort has been made to take it down instead.
    Go figure.

Oh, and don't use /who too much kids, it's bad for the server!
    Running auctioneer and scanning auctions at 50 auctions a second is A-OK tho! No problem at all.

Anyway, don't take what i wrote for truth tho. I'm just speculating and talking about the things i noticed but something doesn't feel right and i hate being lied to. :(
    That's strange...
    I've been monitoring this server for the last 5,7 days and until last night, everything seemed to be working perfectly...server pop going up and down, or course, depending on the time of day: lowest pop around 1k and highest around 4k...