1. What makes Outland "easier" ?

I'm looking to roll on Warmane and have been bouncing between Outland and Medivh. I've heard Outland is "easier", but I can't get a clear answer on if that's true or just because of the cash shop + rates. I don't care about that at all tbh.

Can someone clarify? What makes it easier? Are raids/Dungeons easier? Thanks!

2. I believe three things make some people call it "easier": the higher rates; the fact the character skills and mechanics are at the final patch the server will have while some content is at previous patches for the gradual release; and some people having misconceptions about how hard entry-level content really was in retail, ignoring that it's not unknown content anymore, but stuff covered in plenty of guides and videos for optimizing encounters.

3. Thanks. Looks like I'll definitely try it out. I don't get the correlation that cash shop = P2W. If you are in progression, you are outgearing last tier, and if you're good at PvP you are in current season gear.

Devs and mods here are dope. Responsive and blunt. Love this ****.

4. Thanks. Looks like I'll definitely try it out. I don't get the correlation that cash shop = P2W. If you are in progression, you are outgearing last tier, and if you're good at PvP you are in current season gear.

Devs and mods here are dope. Responsive and blunt. Love this ****.
    absolutely Caymus - This server rocks and if you liked TBC this is damn near perfect copy.

5. "And Medivh is indeed tuned harder than Outland" qoute from Staff :)