1. In T5? I don't think it's really worth caring about specific Execute weapons in T5, but Vashj dagger + Merciless Gladiator fast offhand if you must.
    And if I want to save my AP for actual arena gear for now? I assume Vashj dagger mh, alar fist weapon oh orr maybe Solarian Dagger MH (decent proc?) and Vashj Dagger would be decent alternatives.

2. This work is absolutely fantastic!!!

Is there some gear list for arms pve warrior that I can check out ?

Regards

3. There is no arms in the sheet. Partly because we can't find any reliable sources

4. And if I want to save my AP for actual arena gear for now? I assume Vashj dagger mh, alar fist weapon oh orr maybe Solarian Dagger MH (decent proc?) and Vashj Dagger would be decent alternatives.
    The procrate of the solarian dagger is pretty amazing btw.

5. Sure the Solarian dagger is a good option, I have no reliable data on the procrate to go on though, some discussion from retail days is flattering while others show the opposite, and WoWhead spell data doesn't reveal anything. The idea behind execute weapons is to ensure smooth and consistent rage generation while improving the damage of execute, best stats for that are Ignore Armor, Expertise, Haste Rating, Hit Rating and if no Recklessness cooldown is available then obviously Crit is high priority. The attack power buff doesn't have any effect on Execute damage or consistency, but obviously does marginally improve rage generation and a signifcant increase in Bloodthirst damage.

The goal is to hit an ability on every GCD without delay, if rage is low but still enough for BT then the majority of the time by T5 gearing it's going to be better to BT over Execute anyway. So for sure the Solarian Dagger has value, the issue being that Execute phases are short and there is a pretty good chance that it won't even proc at all during that time, and aside from the proc it's a pretty lacking weapon.

It's a good glory weapon though, if you run that with Vashj dagger and get good RNG on procs you could do some pretty awesome damage.. But then the same is true and probably more so if you just run Dragonstrike + Vashj dagger and get good haste proc uptime, combined with a haste pot and recklessness you would be hitting high rage executes on every GCD.

6. Low dps, no passive stats and an unreliable proc, I wouldn even consider it. Execute weapons are not a big deal, you should never swap to a ****ty low dps weapon just because it's faster, you will do less dps. That's why I say it's pointless in T5, you can have a godly execute phase with 2x 2.7 speed weapons, in T6 you can get Bounless Agony and Switftsteel Bludgeon/Blade of Savagery, weapons with amazing stats and no dps loss.

Then you start considering execute weapons, drop Whirlwind from rotation and fast daggers is no longer an issue... But you still want the best weapons possible, a low dps dagger is worthless.
    Edited: September 6, 2017

7. Using the dagger from HC Ramparts for Execute phase. Has decent passive stats and 1.4 speed.

Also, I want to ask if anyone has any idea about an EJ TBC Fury guide. I would really appreciate it.

8. Using the dagger from HC Ramparts for Execute phase. Has decent passive stats and 1.4 speed.

Also, I want to ask if anyone has any idea about an EJ TBC Fury guide. I would really appreciate it.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20130810...s_compendium//

9. Rly wish i could find something for arms since i have recently swapped off fury

10. Rly wish i could find something for arms since i have recently swapped off fury
    My gear ranking lists/set builder does include Arms.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=107545378

11. ooo fairly new i guess or my link was outdated, ty

12. With DST now on the store, do you think the haste proc would benefit arms or hurt the rotation? In a group with wf/5% crit from feral and drums going as much as possible im not sure and dont feel like dropping 30 coins just to test it :D any opinions?

13. With DST now on the store, do you think the haste proc would benefit arms or hurt the rotation? In a group with wf/5% crit from feral and drums going as much as possible im not sure and dont feel like dropping 30 coins just to test it :D any opinions?
    DST isn't ideal for Arms but it's still arguably the best all-round trinket choice available for PVE currently, you just have to adjust your gameplay around it.

First ... 89101112 Last