1. Btw, while the discussion is on. 3/3 Precision (up from 1/3) is 20.501value. What's 2/2 and 1/2 Imp Execute worth? Seeing the 5 Rage diff from T4 2-set and T5 4-set are worth what we discussed earlier, I'd assume Imp Exe is worth even less considering it's only available during the very end.

2. While I can't provide any specific numbers imp execute is not worth having, all EJ discussions agree on this. 3/3 precision is just better. We aren't even that far off not even spam executing any longer.

3. While I can't provide any specific numbers imp execute is not worth having, all EJ discussions agree on this. 3/3 precision is just better. We aren't even that far off not even spam executing any longer.
    Exactly my thought. Thanks for clarification. Oh, and here's some numbers on the 4set set on T5, which to use etc.

Zenja Chest = Bloodsea... :D (our Arms Warrior has it, hence the name). In the bottom, it's the Pawn weight difference between Non-set Vs. T5. This shows which Non-set to go for while maintaining the 4set.
    Edited: August 12, 2017

4. The top 3 setups there are so close that you should just go with whichever is available to you. You are correct that the shoulders would be your very best option. But since there is one kill weekly on that boss for the entire server the Gruul gloves or the brigand are just a lot more likely.

Edit: If you have an enhance or rogue in your raid it would be best to pass the chest to them first and go for the gloves, looking at it from a raid perspective.

5. Yeah, exactly. Chances are I'll just buy the Gruul gloves when S2 comes (if rumors are true and more items are released). We've got none yet sadly. As for the chest I don't think anyone wants it so I'll make sure to pick it up unless like you said, one of these needs it. I'm not keeping any hopes in regards to the Ripfiend, if someone gets them and wants to sell them, awesome.

6. Improved Execute per point is worth less dps on the average fight than Precision, it's close enough that it's not some big difference though. In T5 with raid buffs you should already regularly be at the AP where Bloodthirst at 30 rage is superior to Execute (even with 2/2 imp execute), and with T5 4-set Bloodthirst is even further ahead for damage per rage, which devalues the talent somewhat.

I mean if you're on a fight where the Execute phase is critical to progression and you're pushing buffs around that phase (recklessness, bloodlust etc) then improved execute is worth it for backloading a heavy burst in the execute. From a generic point of view improved Execute is not worth it over 2% hit. I don't have the math on hand, just got home from a night of drinking, but you can probably find that on Elitist Jerks if you're interested.

7. It's ok SR, it makes sense. Just wanted to verify/discuss my thoughts. I figured if the T5 4set is worth 14, this probably wont be worth more as it's just the last 20% where it's useful (unless, like you said, the fight requires a heavy burst in the end). One question by the way, how come you're a Tauren (and not Orc / Troll). Seeing you're very into numbers and all. Just curious. :)

8. It's ok SR, it makes sense. Just wanted to verify/discuss my thoughts. I figured if the T5 4set is worth 14, this probably wont be worth more as it's just the last 20% where it's useful (unless, like you said, the fight requires a heavy burst in the end). One question by the way, how come you're a Tauren (and not Orc / Troll). Seeing you're very into numbers and all. Just curious. :)
    On Imp Execute yes it's worth less than the T5 - 4set, unless like I said you have a recklessness/bloodlust execute phase on a progression fight where the dps is critical during that phase, then improved execute is absolutely worthwhile, but for most fights it's better to stick with 3/3 precision. 1 point in precision is worth 10.25 pawn value at T5 level, one point in improved execute is worth about 6.2 pawn value, or about the same as 9-10 hit rating... That's an average, its value increases/decreases based on execute phase length, buffs present, other factors etc.

I was Tauren in retail days and figured I would go Tauren this time too just for old times sake, I prefer the way it looks anyway. That and I didn't intend to really take this seriously at all, I had quit retail and wanted something to mess about while I had some free time after I moved into a new place, and Warmane happened to launch around then.. Then I started getting into it and then met the guys in my guild and started having a good time with raiding, and here we are. Maybe if I had been thinking about this from the start I would have gone Orc, but honestly it doesnt matter, being at a disadvantage makes it all the sweeter when I come out ahead!

Orc Blood Fury racial is worth about 16 pawn value, more if it's lined up well (Bloodlust/Recklessness etc), the axe racial is less relevant in the long run because the best weapons are Fists/Swords, though if you're big into PVP you could definitely argue it's worth being orc for the S3/S4 Axes.
    Edited: August 13, 2017

9. I see, fair enough. Yeah, I'm not really into RP or anything but Lulleh is a Human female. It's just the way it is, now it just so happens to be the optimal choice for Fury. And yeah, my gear is still below the average so it's indeed fun to play the underdog. :)

10. Some more stuff was done with the pawn sheet to add values to trinkets, giving a little more context for comparison and also switching to a purely average based numerical ranking, where the user needs to figure out situational factors or synergy value for themselves. Also a lot more information, weapon comparisons and stuff posted in the notes section. I think it's getting to the point where that sheet is completed for Warriors now. On a personal note since upgrading my Dragonmaw to Dragonstrike I've been experiencing lower uptimes on the haste, probably unfortunate RNG but It's something I'm keeping an eye on, I've looted a few upgrades lately and my dps has either gone down or at best stayed the same.
    Edited: August 14, 2017

11. I didn't realize until recently you're the one behind the sheet (together with Kiszh and others). Thank you so much for that. Oh, and do check your PM. Goes for Kiszh as well.

12. I really didn't do much, Quattro is the master mind here. I just did a bit of testing, sparring and fact checking

13. Is it just me or is the Scryer Shoulder enchant marginally better than the Aldor one?

According to the stat weights, AP is valued at 0.4545 and Crit rating at 0.92. Comparing the 30 AP / 10 Crit Vs. 20 AP / 15 Crit, the Scryer enchant comes out at a value of 22,89 Vs. Aldor at 22,835. Can also add that the weights of AP and Crit don't seem to change at all (including SWP).
    Edited: August 18, 2017

14. that makes sense plain AP is like a really bad stat for any STR users because STR usually gives at least 2.2 AP per

15. that makes sense plain AP is like a really bad stat for any STR users because STR usually gives at least 2.2 AP per
    Well, if it's the case... WTB 1224 Dampscale Basilisk Eyes.

First ... 56789 ... Last