1. Is it possible to include Tier Set Bonuses in the gdocs WIP sheet like the shadow list (https://web.archive.org/web/20090130...?f=14&t=9844)?

2. The set bonuses have a value on the notes tab that you can add manually. That link you made is broken so I can't see what you're suggesting.

3. So currently on my char im using
    Engi head
    Attum neck(waiting on the damn trash neck)
    Chess shoulder(t5 shoulder next)
    t4 chest
    bracers of eradication
    t5 gloves
    red belt of battle
    t4 leg
    nightbane boots(oblit boots next up)
    kara ring(not sure what to put here)
    ring of thousand marks
    Boj
    Hourglass (hopefulyl DST and tsun but no luck here yet lol)
    Dragonstrike(2 vortex away)+dragonmaw
    honor hold exalted
    Just wondering what would be best wep combo with vortex shortage, (DSx2v DS+talon)how much haste number wise affects dps(argument with hunters about DST-and how much haste actually decreases wep speed since with double mong+DS haste+flurry its around 1.84 wep speed), as well as what t5 i would go for with engi head/ aka scrap engi or keep it and go for the other 4 pieces overall or just hold my breath and hang on to t4 2 set since that seems to be more worth until guild starts clearing more of ssc and tk
    currently rolling at OT/fury since the tank situation in guild is rocky
    Also wondering if crusade DM faire trink is better than hourglass since its more steady ap gain
    With current setup full raid buffed at around 35-37% crit with no fdruid in melee grp and like 3.2k ap mid fight, running 2% (talents) exp and 9.37% and 3/3 precis. Another question would be about imp cleave vs more precision points because of threat issues with tanks :D
    ty
    Edited: August 22, 2017

4. https://web.archive.org/web/20090130...hp?f=14&t=9844
    This should work

Another question: How is the impact of boss armor to the Pawn values? For example, which Pawn values should I use for 6200 armor bosses?

5. The weights are based on 7700 armor bosses, the only significant change you will see is an increase in ignore armor value on 6600 armor bosses and a decrease in value on 8800 armor bosses, the overall effects do not change the gearing priority in any meaningful way, though at Sunwell level of gear it can come down to a choice between Mongoose x2 vs Executioner + Mongoose depending on your gear setup and the boss armor.

@ Ragnorian. In the combat ratings/notes tab of my pawn sheet I went through the relevant weapon combinations and the haste uptimes you require with Dragonstrike x2 to beat match/surpass other setups, I'm currently using Dragonstrike + Talon of Azshara and on paper I would need around 59% uptime with 2x Dragonstrike to beat that setup, so far I've mostly found it falls short of those numbers (around 53% average), of course RNG with these weapons and procs and the timing of procs can swing the weapon value quite far in either direction.

Darkmoon Crusade - From a generic standpoint it's better than Hourglass yes, but it's really dependant on the type of fight you're discussing, Blessings Deck really needs a pure tank and spank situation. My preference is Bloodlust Brooch + Hourglass until DST/Tsunami/Solarian's.

Edit : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=107545378

6. Ty for response :P Yea, I noticed Lulleh using it and was just wondering, are there any warriors on the server with DST even? I think I have seen one but I can't remember who it was, I'm sure there is someone.
    Alright sweet i didn't see this sheet yet idk how i missed it reading through this post, rly good info, i made something similar but it wasnt as thorough and detailed, mind if i use for my guild?
    Trinket wise again, how much of a dps quantity increase would DST actually be, Tsunami is easier to quantify because its basically a souped up Hourglass, but having trouble explaing to hunter the scaling effects of haste with warriors (first DST dropping debate ofc). It's just one massive domino effect with how our gearing works usually, and I'm having a hard time putting the haste proc into rage gen numbers/more HS/ etc into numbers like a hunter would; they also have a spot on working spreadsheet that they are priveledged enough to plug into >.<
    Also, why Martial Perfection? Cus of epic gems? What if you dont have them, t5 better then? Does proc rate on BS weps increase as you upgrade them?

7. DST does have some synergy with Dragonstrike proc uptime, but it's mostly just strong because it's way overbudget compared to other trinkets. Haste is pretty decent (and scales a lot later in gear) for Warrior, better than it is for Shamans or Hunters. Though you could also argue it's more valuable to Rogues, at least in T4/T5 level. You can put it into rage gen by just working out an average uptime and calculating the average haste and applying it to rage generation mechanics, you could easily do that with gameplay model sheet in the first post of this thread, though it's a poor estimation of the realistic value of the trinket to base it on rage gen increase averages.

About Martial Gauntlets they are just flat out better than T5 with blue gems, that pawn sheet uses blue gems for T4/5 and epic gems for T6 onwards. But yeah we don't have a working version of Landsouls sheet, nor anyone able to create something of that quality (or better still a simulationcraft module). We do have snapshots of old data from Landsouls sheet, we have the sheet in the first post of this thread (which is really wonky with haste scaling, and not reliable for guaging dps gains from haste).. I've been doing a combination of using old data, retrofitting the sheet in the first post to my needs and many manual calculations and ingame testing to confirm as much as possible.

What I can easily do with my sheet though is use the Hunter sheet and input the results into my sheet and make a pretty good comparison, and infact on my private non public sheet (where I'm working on BM/SV and Ret) I already have started work on that. As for my gear sheet yes you can use it and link it, it seems a lot of people already have the link.

8. so you gem orange and purple into it and get +6 more ap but you still lack .1% crit, yea i guess that's better with raid buffs only slightly tho, true.
    If you have a spreadsheet for hunters and rets as well :P much appreciated, need something for ret rly bad cus idk much about it (you can PM that if you'd like)
    I think what I'm going to end up doing is having me and the best hunter roll on it in the end, not sure. As that is the two most reliable people atm to give it to :P

9. so you gem orange and purple into it and get +6 more ap but you still lack .1% crit, yea i guess that's better with raid buffs only slightly tho, true.
    If you have a spreadsheet for hunters and rets as well :P much appreciated, need something for ret rly bad cus idk much about it (you can PM that if you'd like)
    I think what I'm going to end up doing is having me and the best hunter roll on it in the end, not sure. As that is the two most reliable people atm to give it to :P
    Well the gemming of purple is only to activate the meta, if you have T5 gloves you have to do the same in another piece. If I didn't have to activate meta i'd put 8 STR x2 in them, at which point they are clearly superior to T5. So lets say you have T5 you lose what you gain on another piece anyway from activating meta socket, if the meta is already fixed on other pieces and you compare the gloves side by side, the Martial win because 2x 8 STR, as is shown in my sheet.

The only time you should consider T5 gloves as an option is if you plan to use it to get the 4 set instead of one of the other pieces, like helmet if you're engineer, chest if you have Fathom-Lord chest or shoulders if you're using the Hydross ones. I'm personally probably not going for the 4 set at all, unless T5 gets really drawn out before T6 launches. The T5 gloves are in any case very marginally the worst piece to go for when chasing the 4 set unless you have Ripfiend Shoulders (Kazzak BOE), and when epic gems become available they fall behind more.

As for the Hunter/Ret gear sheets, it's just something I'm working on in private, when I think it's reliable enough to use I will add it to my Fury sheet as I did with Enhance and Combat.
    Edited: August 23, 2017

10. Ty for response :P Yea, I noticed Lulleh using it and was just wondering, are there any warriors on the server with DST even?
    Yeah, figured I'd buy it and try it out. The uptime is very easy to keep up (it's almost enough to look at the boss and it will refresh). On paper the DmC:C is better than the Brooch but if I get my hands on a DST or a Tsunami I'll be keeping the Brooch and I'll probably use that over the card, since you can choose when to use it. If we're getting really picky, fight length and such does also matter.

And for DST, there are a few.

11. Did anyone else notice their DPS getting slammed into the ground? Today I noticed Bloodthirst crits not proccing Flurry. Doing some testing atm.

Edit: After some testing it does seem to proc flurry, not sure why it wasn't in OHF HC.
    Edited: August 23, 2017

12. Yea I figured, and that would be sick segarally ty!
    What would you guys think about speccing cleave instead of precision? I'm very threat limited ATM cus our tanks Tps is pretty poor.

13. Yea I figured, and that would be sick segarally ty!
    What would you guys think about speccing cleave instead of precision? I'm very threat limited ATM cus our tanks Tps is pretty poor.
    Improved cleave only increases the bonus damage on cleave, not the overall damage, it's effectively useless as a talent. Cleave also has bonus threat just like Heroic Strike, though it's not stated in the tooltip.

If your tanks have low threat you should look at addressing the core of the issue, that is the way they optimise their gearset and the way their raid group is setup buffs wise. Example on a threat limited fight like Void Reaver we will rotate shamans in the tank group so they have perma Bloodlust, or as close as they can to that. Our main tank is using quite a few bits for threat optimsation by default.

14. In T5? I don't think it's really worth caring about specific Execute weapons in T5, but Vashj dagger + Merciless Gladiator fast offhand if you must.

First ... 7891011 ... Last