1. Best Ret Pally Weapon for Level 50-60

Long story short, I was specc'ing into prot but I changed it to ret recently. I still have my 1 hand and shield from my prot build and have yet to see a two hand that has had more dps than my current 1 hand (maybe its a really good 1 hand, idk). Where should I go to get a decent two hand to replace my 1 hand and shield? I'm level 52 so anything in the 50-60 range would be awesome.

2. Press 6 more levels and jump into Outland. If really want to waste time for getting weapon try quests or if you have spare money check ah. Since Outland will give you OP gear compared to what you can get now.

3. Lord Alexander's Battle Axe is the best weapon you can get right now. It's a 52lvl slow two-handed axe with excellent stats. If you get that one, you're not going to change it until Outland.

However, if it's too expensive on the AH, then I wouldn't really bother with it. As Bastardbottle said, in just 6 levels you'll be going to Outland, and the very first quest from there gives you a much better axe. Then, you can get a sword or mace from a quest at the Cenarion Outpost (you need a prequest for it from your respective faction's secondary post in Hellfire). You can also get an amazing looking polearm from Hellfire Ramparts' last boss. Or if you're still willing to spend some money, you can get Blade of Misfortune from the AH, which will serve you well for many levels ahead.

Edit: just noticed this thread is actually 2 days old. Unless the guy is playing on Lordaeron, he's probably 80lvl by now. :D
    Edited: July 30, 2017