1. Can't log in to WoW unless I have code...? help!

So here is a little of back ground information onto this particular problem.
    I live in Canada and I have played WoW (this Warmane, Lordaeron one) for quite some time and just recently I went on vacation to the states and I brought my laptop with me where WoW resides in. During my vacation I decided to go on WoW to catch up with a few stuff of mine online and it required an authentication code that was sent to my email and to log it in with the username and password and so I did and that was required for some time during my vacation in order to play (which was normal) but now im back from my vacation and it still requires the code and everytime I put in the correct code that was sent from my email (the latest one up to date) to log in - it doesnt allow me and when it doesnt allow me it keeps on sending me new codes via email by which is clearly impossible to play unless I dont have a code, but in my defense I clearly do not need one anymore because I am back home in Canada of which it did not involve before, its only during on vacations they send you codes in my opinion. Idk what to do or how to restart this, is there any possible way to tweak this? Please let me know! :) thank you

2. Hello sir, yes you can remove in-game code. On website click on My account, Security and there you will be able to remove it. As for code well when you log in, you have to wait till you get the latest code(usually takes around 1min) to be sent.