1. Affli VS Destro In PvE

Hello! Im currently playing on Medivh as an affliction warlock but I only come across destro warlocks all over the place.. I know the talent ''Supression'' seems abit bugged with the hit rating in the affliction tree but Im wondering why everyone is playing destro? As far as I've understood destro becomes better than affli in T5, and affli is more superior with abit lower SP/hit/crit. So whats the deal here? Dont know how the case is on Outland but here on Medivh Im seriously the only affliction warlock, from what I've seen.

2. no as soon as you have bis dungeon gear destro becomes better than affl; in fact you are supposed to play ruin even if you are to go for the malediction raidbuff at that gear

3. So what would you recommend with my gear: http://armory.warmane.com/character/Pey/Medivh/summary

I got T4 shoulders waiting for my spellstrike pants so switching out T4 pants which will give me abit more hit aswell.. But I barely have any crit.
    Is it rly worth going ruin instead of UA? for malediction specc that is.

4. isb destro for personal dps, maledict/ruin for the raidbuff

and yes, it is, ruin is just better than UA

5. isb destro for personal dps, maledict/ruin for the raidbuff

and yes, it is, ruin is just better than UA
    Shadowlock is trash compared to Firelock. ISB becomes better late BT/early Sunwell. In t4/t5 you don't have enough Haste for 100% uptime on ISB making reduced cast time better especially since Shadow Priests are sniping off stacks. Additionally, Spellweave set is much better optimised compared to Shadoweave one and it actually has a set bonus that's worth a damn. As for UA, it's definitely better than Ruin at lower crit % for obvious reasons.
    Edited: July 30, 2017

6. UA > Ruin at low gear levels because you won't have the crit to make Ruin worth it, and you should be in the tank group to provide Blood Pact, so you won't be getting Ele Shammy/Boomkin either.
    Affliction is all about sacrificing personal DPS for raid benefits and generally one Affliction Warlock is definitely worth it in every 25 man. Affliction Warlocks bring Malediction, Improved Blood Pact for the tank, 5% less physical damage on the tank (Shadow Embrace) and Curse of Exhaustion. If you think of Affliction in terms of DPS, then yes, Affliction is worse than Destro, but if you think of Affliction in terms of raid benefits it's one of the best specs in the game, especially for progress fights.

7. Shadowlock is trash compared to Firelock. ISB becomes better late BT/early Sunwell. In t4/t5 you don't have enough Haste for 100% uptime on ISB making reduced cast time better especially since Shadow Priests are sniping off stacks. Additionally, Spellweave set is much better optimised compared to Shadoweave one and it actually has a set bonus that's worth a damn. As for UA, it's definitely better than Ruin at lower crit % for obvious reasons.
    thats definitely untrue, even in correct t4 isb/immo-isb will be better than fire, esp if you have the raidbuffs (ele, boomkin, ret crit)

also, isb uptime doesnt correlate with haste at all

?????????

8. thats definitely untrue, even in correct t4 isb/immo-isb will be better than fire, esp if you have the raidbuffs (ele, boomkin, ret crit)

also, isb uptime doesnt correlate with haste at all

?????????
    Saying something's untrue without posting factual evidence. :thinking: Additionally, raidbuffs benefit both specs equally so I don't see the point of bringing it up.
    If you don't understand how ISB and haste affect each other there is no point in arguing with you since not only are you a bad warlock but a bad player as well.

Pce

9. May I recommend something like 0/40/21 or what was called MD/Ruin in Vanilla. Now it's more like DS/Ruin.

Your rotation is pretty much Shadowbolt spam while keeping up Immolate and Curse of Elements.
    Personally I have the Imp out for reduced threat as well as a buffed Blood Pact buff for the Group / Raid.
    You gain Spellpower from your minions sta+int meaning those early gear levels get a nice boost.

If need be you can sac the succubus and get the 15% shadow dmg buff.

I find it quite nice if you, like me, aren't a big fan of affliction.

I'm usually around 600 dps in normal dungeons with the levels of gear I have at the moment which is ~730 spd, ~5.5% hit and ~16% crit.
    It goes something like this: https://talentcalculator.org/tbc/war...12200010000000

Hope you find something you enjoy that works for you :)

10. Saying something's untrue without posting factual evidence. :thinking: Additionally, raidbuffs benefit both specs equally so I don't see the point of bringing it up.
    If you don't understand how ISB and haste affect each other there is no point in arguing with you since not only are you a bad warlock but a bad player as well.

Pce
    ???????????
    isb has charges, it literally never will expire to timeout but to all the charges consuming itself; haste will make it stack up faster, and consume itself faster
    ???????????

also, md/ruin is bad, and you should feel bad because of your pet being dead 420 (even with 2t5 which you likely will not get), besides it doesnt bring any raidbuff
    play isbdestro for dps or maledict/ruin for the raidbuff instead

11. ???????????
    isb has charges, it literally never will expire to timeout but to all the charges consuming itself; haste will make it stack up faster, and consume itself faster
    ???????????

also, md/ruin is bad, and you should feel bad because of your pet being dead 420 (even with 2t5 which you likely will not get), besides it doesnt bring any raidbuff
    play isbdestro for dps or maledict/ruin for the raidbuff instead
    You're clearly not here to have a discussion but rather smack your own opinions onto other people so I'm just gonna reply and leave this thread be.

Improved imp grants 60 stam. I'd call that a buff. (Not raidwide, I know)
    I still provide Curse of Elements. I'd call that a buff.
    My pet stays alive perfectly well, thank you.
    I admit that having to micromanage it a bit is effort compared to pure shadowbolt spamming.

I don't feel bad, I'm doing perfectly fine for my gear level.

12. you can play maledict/ruin and bring the imp as well as the malediction coe tho

13. you can play maledict/ruin and bring the imp as well as the malediction coe tho
    why do you even bother m8 xd