1. Just a guy from frostwolf with something to say

Can the people who keep using those biscuits just stop?
    Some fool and his friends came to a lvling zone to kill lowbies and their aoe in that size causes fps drops, possibly crash the server, this was similar to what happen in retail back in 2013.

But yes, pls don't be in a group with that buff and aoe

2. If they in a zone killing lowbies asking them to stop gonna make them do it more.

3. If they in a zone killing lowbies asking them to stop gonna make them do it more.
    Its not the killing, it is the fps drop from spamming aoes in large size that crashing my wow exe :S I held my own against them but what kill me more is the fps drop when i defend lowbies.

4. Its not the killing, it is the fps drop from spamming aoes in large size that crashing my wow exe :S I held my own against them but what kill me more is the fps drop when i defend lowbies.
    This seems like a game-breaking abuse. Dont fight these guys, just record them and report in a PM on the forum to GMs, I think they should be dealt with by GMs even though the item they are using in not bugged per se. They are generally harming the server and should be removed from it. This is especially detrimental since they discourage new players from joining - imagine you come to a server and what you spend your first hour with is these jerks.

"Exploiting skills: If certain skills/spells can be used in an unusual way to exploit and create an unfair advantage over other players, avoid doing so.
    - anything else that gives you advantage over others that abuse the normal system."

PS: I would not be surprised at all to see the people who do these things complain about server population drops.
    The stupidity... the stupidity never changes.
    Edited: July 29, 2017