1. Kidpachi

Hi, I'm Kidpachi. I've been a Retail WoTLk Player way back 2009 and on moltenwow 2011 as a fury warrior.

I play in played in Lordaeron realm for almost 7 months now and had an awesome experience. The acheivment of clearing this game on this realm imo has more because how it's set to hard core and its definitely "no joke" and more difficult than what i had in retail.

Here are some pics of me around the game. I'll put more pics soon and update this to share my experience in game.
    If ever you guys want to play on this realm, whisper me in game and i'll do my best to help your leveling and gaming experience easier. Enjoy!

Edited: July 29, 2017

2. Hello, welcome to Lordaeron :)
    The pictures aren't working btws.

3. I got them to work. thanks for the heads up. Hope the pics are not too big. Tried to search for pictures posting guides but couldn't locate any. hope i'm still within guidelines

4. Hey, I played WotLK retail myself.

How was it playing on Lorderaon compared to retail?

5. Hello classy /wave

Hey, I played WotLK retail myself.

How was it playing on Lorderaon compared to retail?
    Lordaeron's really tough compared to retail, aside from bugs adding to the difficulty XD. I haven't cleared ICC on retail, played only for 6mos in total from half of it naxx content & half of it ToC which was 9 years ago.

Before it was nerfed, Its just the raid's being buffed by damage & HP that completely changes almost all strategies, adds more pressure, and makes the raiding achievements give some dignity in them. Mechanics can't be overlook, you have to avoid or watchout for everything. Even if you're ICC geared, you'd easily wipe on ulduar if you fail the mechanics. It's truly hard core. If you have ulduar achievements on icc content(pre-nerf). It's something you can be proud of. And people who cleared hardmodes and heroic of each content are just super awesome guild's that did what was impossible(e.a Titans and Memories).