1. Need help

Dear Warmane,
    I am currently sending a ticket through my new account because my original account "Cirani45" was hacked by a guy named Dildoinyou, the hacker was spouting some words that brought me to my downfall He was saying "Get free 200 coins in http://u.to/DmkPEA" and I was too *****ic to fall for that trap now I'm suffering my consequences right now. I am really sure that he deleted all of my gears and transferred all of my gold to his account, if ever there is a history or logs on my account can you please retrieve all of my lost things because I farmed most of my gold non stop and I was just about to get all of my Pre-Raid BiS and I don't want to grind it back again. I made a new account in order to send a ticket please do message me in my email [email protected] or [email protected]
    Regards,
    Original owner of Cirani45

P.S
    I made a new topic because i couldn't send a message to [email protected] or something like that google keeps blocking my messages.

2. you need to contact [email protected] for this kind of problem ( not [email protected])

3. I did send a message to that email but google keeps blocking my messages for some reason

"Message blocked
    Your message to [email protected] has been blocked. See technical details below for more information."