1. Item refund policy for scamming

Hello,
    today I was scammed, the so-called "crafter" took my mats and disconnected to never reappear again. I tried to add him in friendlist to know when he's back online : player not found, which means he deleted his character right afterwards (lv70 full blue geared), which probably means he used a hacked account to scam me of 10 primal life.

I have solid screenshot evidence of each step in the trade (agreement, item trade, trade complete, player gone)

I have submitted a ticket with everything but i'm here to ask : can I hope to see my 10 primal life back considering 1) the strong evidences I provided the staff and 2) the fact that banning his account is probably pointless since it's probably a hacked one ?

thanks

2. no, they do not refund this kind of thing otherwise everyone would open a ticket by claiming they have ben scammed "pls refund me".

what you can do is it open a ticket in-game so they can ban him BUT on your ticket you need to bring enough evidence ( usually a video recording is the best in this case).
    So next time be more carefull
    Edited: July 29, 2017

3. I don't want to sound more bitter than I am, but your first attempt at an explanation doesn't stand against solid evidences. People couldn't say "i have been scammed" and hope for a refund if they can't prove it, and each time there's an account banned anyway (I suppose)

and your second paragraph.. makes me wonder if you have read anything beyond the title :/ and "be more careful" .. the dude was lv70 full blue geared and spoke in a vcourteous manner and all.. what can one do to be more careful, ask for his ID and phone number? come on. if that's the reason there's no refund, at some point let's admit the staff doesn't care about scammed people..

4. if you're stupid enough to get scammed that's your problem.

5. if you're stupid enough to get scammed that's your problem.
    Your insightful participation has been duly noted